Erk's pantsless blog!! Pure section added!

Ohh, I thought you said you had a new blog. ;) Thanks everyone for support! I've gotten 64 fishing an 60 cooking now!

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! so you're a Tifer! Didn't know, shulda given you an hyt! Thanks though! #-o

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

*goo goo erky goo!!!

*goo= go you silly nub bucket who nees plants and is nub compared to my 1337 fishing lvl... this also is a joke basically saying go nub go!!!

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

You're very sneaky when it comes to your definition of pants Erk :shame:
Any piece of equipment with the word "pants" in it, is pants. Everything else is not. :roll: Gawd, the Runscape community is becoming dumber and dumber. :cry: :wink:

Good luck Erk! You have the power of the pants! :P
Pfft, pants have no power, shorts all tha way baby! :thumbsup:

Pfft, easy goals are temporary, my real goals are: 52 prayer, 50 construction, and at least 3 barrows drops.

Erk, I will not be your valentine because its still only tuesday for me. Night yo.
Meh, Moopy's already my valentine because I beat him a game of 7-hand poker through MSN.. Anyone who wants to talk to me via MSN must add [email protected]

This needs bumping...get to work!
Thanks mate. :D Training Con atm, just bought 50.

Come on erk! Finish your goals! Get 50 con and go barrowing with atronic92 to regain the ~1m that it costs to get 50 con and build a kharyrll portal! I smell a triple war spear drop...

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

I've always wanted to ask, but I always forgot (besides now):

How on earth is it possible to not wear pants?!

But Good Luck on nothing in particiluar. Nice title by the way.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif