Erk's pantsless blog!! Pure section added!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with getting all the way to nothing-ness :D Btw, gratz on pants. \:D/

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

oreo250k.jpg

cropping skill 1/1 ftw! Cmon level your cropping..only 3 more correctly cropped posts to level 2!

The crumpets look kinda like weird waffles... :shock:

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

oreo250k.jpg

cropping skill 1/1 ftw! Cmon level your cropping..only 3 more correctly cropped posts to level 2!

The crumpets look kinda like weird waffles... :shock:

Argh, paint was messed up because that was just after I did my bank pic. The whole thingy was uber-stretched, and I didn't want to turn it back to the right size. Well, the rest of the pics are well cropped. O:)
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Thanks everyone! Shove. (Ya know, shove kinda synonyms with bump, and.... screw it, you're just dumb.)

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

w00t this blog, when you click on the actually non-existant 3rd page, you get an error, so don't try it. :wink: Off for the night, will be a lot less active since school starts.

Bumped for the night. Putting up trawlah pics tomorrow.

We got owned at Trawler tonight, but its a lot better with four people, even though Saruman can't bail ::'

5 Fish record ftw :thumbsup:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Arr, those be leggings matey!

W00t! My blog is finally a "popular" topic! Thanks to all of you who posted on it. :thumbsup: =D>