WAR OF THE CENTURY - date changed to january 20th

The WAR OF THE CENTURY is a massive runite war between all f2p players. This is a man vs. man battle with no teams. This is hopefully going to be a war so massive that bones/food/rune armor cover the ground. It will be a gathering ground for what I call "vultures" which are guys who come to take dropped stuff. Anyway, I hope we can make this a big Runite war for all f2pers and any p2pers who wanna come. Please, we will be having a party afterwards were you can win FULL RUNE. If you lost your full rune or want 2 sets then you can come to this after-party.

RSN - Bookgeek

Contact - PM me on forums.

Date - Saturday, January 20th

Time - 3:00 eastern standard.

World - 13 (unlucky number, lol)

What to bring - Rune armor and food.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Excuse me? No I would not! I'm coming in full rune. sheesh, I mean it's just 200k. You know how fast most ppl can make that.

Well seeing by how u made this i think you are going to be one of the Vultures Dont critisize me if im wrong lolz

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

I doubt very many will bring their full rune just too loos it to hundreds of others...

Three iteming?

this already is seeming like a total scam...he just wants you to show up so that you can "seemingly lose" your rune armor to him...and I bet he's going to host it in like lvl45 wildy with the vultures being around lvl100-110.

First of all,

THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!

I might not even make it, but I just posted it cause it would look awesome to see massive armies in full rune moving against eachother. Imagine it.....anyway. NOT a scam.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

First of all,

THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!

I might not even make it, but I just posted it cause it would look awesome to see massive armies in full rune moving against eachother. Imagine it.....anyway. NOT a scam.

I believe that you don't make this event to scam but it's almost 100% sure that someone ******* who have seen this topic brings clan there to scam everyone

Ernest the chicken?

chickenzk2.jpg

"I believe that you don't make this event to scam but it's almost 100% sure that someone ******* who have seen this topic brings clan there to scam everyone"
megakingi1 made a very good point =D> so to all the players who are deciding to attend, make sure that you wont mind losing something. and if you dont want to lose anything, just dont attend at all. :shame: