Super Mario 64

Fadfdfd

So.....

Judging by all of these posts, I take it that I should download this game for the Wii...

It's basically the same thing, with a little bit different control scheme and it's only $10..

So is that worth it???

Yep, but you can't beat the original

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

your thinking of the cheep cheeps. piranha is a plant....

Right and Wrong.

Wait, is Cheep Cheeps the fish with big lips and sunglasses that kills you in one hit?

Boss Bass, renamed Bubba, also appears in Super Mario 64 wearing sunglasses, in the Tiny-Huge Island level.

Good page here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_series_enemies#Cheep-Cheep

Total Page Overview. Click Number 6 on the right side to go to Enemies of Super Mario 64

So.....

Judging by all of these posts, I take it that I should download this game for the Wii...

It's basically the same thing, with a little bit different control scheme and it's only $10..

So is that worth it???

Hands down. It'll be a little different, but still..it's well worth those 10 bucks. :P

Tell us what you think after you've played it a few times

EDIT: Sorry for Doobluh Post

The cannon outside opens if you shoot to the top of the castle there's a flying cap, Yoshi gives you 100 1-ups and your triple jump looks different. Bowser says something different after you beat him in the last one. And the penguin from Penguin Race looks way bigger and says something different also. Thats pretty much it :thumbsup:

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

THIS IS KILLING ME.

Back when I was...4, about 9 years ago. I played my first video game - Super Mario 64 for Nintendo 64. I fell in love with this game. It was hard and long and fun! All those creative levels.

This has been killing me all night.

I ended up getting ~112-3 stars, If I'm correct. Then I stopped playing. What happens once you get 120? Do you unlock the cannon outdoors? Can you shoot to the top of the castle? What's the "room" at the end like when you shoot up there? Do you have pictures?

Thanks!

Mike

you shoot up to the top of the castle and yoshi is there and he gives u 99 lives. yeah - thers some other hidden stuff as well but i didnt find it.

Tk5SF.png

I love this game. After like 7 years I completed game for N64 and then, back in July, I beat the DS version in 2 days. The N64 version drove me insane. I had 119 stars and I had no clue what I was missing. It turns out that it was an 8 Red Coin star for the Bowser in the Sky level.

What's an emulator?

So you couldn't have asked that in your previous post? :roll:

It's a program that allows you to play console games, such as an N64, on a different console, such as a computer. Emulation is only legal if you own the actual game. And emulation upon games which are ESA protected, characters such as Mario, are illegal to distribute.

knkcopy.jpg

What's an emulator?

It's a program that allows you to play console games, such as an N64, on a different console, such as a computer. Emulation is only legal if you own the actual game. And emulation upon games which are ESA protected, characters such as Mario, are illegal to distribute.

I want one! :)

What's an emulator?

WOW INSTEAD OF POSTING YOU WANT ONE YOU COULDVE SEARCHED FOR ONE AND GOT ONE!!!!1111

Or was that too hard?

knkcopy.jpg

What's an emulator?

WOW INSTEAD OF POSTING YOU WANT ONE YOU COULDVE SEARCHED FOR ONE AND GOT ONE!!!!1111

Or was that too hard?

Wow...you must really hate off-topic posts. You should be a mod.

What's an emulator?

http://www.google.com

..moron

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

I just hate morons who insist on telling us everything they want and insist on asking questions which could've been solved just by using a little-known thing called a search engine.

God. You know, I hesitated when I posted "I want one! :)" because I knew you'd explode at me for not posting about Super Mario 64. Chill out, okay? :o

I just hate morons who insist on telling us everything they want and insist on asking questions which could've been solved just by using a little-known thing called a search engine.

God. You know, I hesitated when I posted "I want one! :)" because I knew you'd explode at me for not posting about Super Mario 64. Chill out, okay? :o

No, because you're so goddamn lazy and won't bother looking for it for yourself is what pissed Cads off, and me.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

No, because you're so goddamn lazy and won't bother looking for it for yourself is what pissed Cads off, and me.

It was just a simple question. You're right. I could've looked it up, but I chose not to. I just wanted a short, simple answer instead of reading a long Wikipedia article, and I didn't really care who answered my question. If that pisses you two off, maybe a little anger management is in order? :XD: