Insane clown posse

Sektor

I thought they split up like 5 years ago?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

They are horrible. They have no talent at all. They tried to make a song dissing Eminem. All they did was take his song, with his vocals still on it, and change a few words. Which just backfired when Eminem said something in one of his songs.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

WABOGAWOOO WAAAAAA!!!!!! Welcome to the house of Horrors

:D :D

Love that song.

There stuff is just there to be fun and funny. I don't take it seriously. It's alot better then most of the rap I've heard out there. Most of there songs have a point unlike alot of rap. Comical stuff most of the time.

They have like 10-15+ albums..so someone must be listening :)

ROFL. I knew someone who listened to them, he was a good friend of mine in the apartments I lived in. I proceeded to move somewhere else, but I decided I wanted to come back to visit some of my friends for the day. It was roughly 6 months after I had moved. What did I discover on my journey back? MY FRIEND NOW WORE MAKE-UP AND SOME REDICULOUS CLOTHES. At that point I just decided ICP were stupid and moved on with my life.

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.