The ultimate f2p Training? Stronghold of Security.

Xanotex

The Ultimate Training

One word: Stronghold Of Security.

NOTE: If you look, also post. Just say */10 or something else, it would help alot.

This guide is only usefull if you are 65 combat +

[*]1.1 Where?!

[*]1.2 What to do?

[*]1.3 What needed?

[*]1.4 Final word.

1.1 Where?!

Well, where is the ultimate f2p training? Stronghold of security. It's located under Barbarian Village, close to fishing spots and bank. My ultimate trainingspot is on the 3th level of the stronghold of security. The monsters that will give you the levels you always wanted are Giant Spiders. They are lvl 50 and agressive.

guidexw3.png

1.2 What to do?

Well, as soon as you get there, just stand in the middle of the room, they are agressive and they will attack you, you can now sit back and read a book in front of your computer. When you see they don't attack you anymore, go to a other place marked on the picture above. After a while the others will come agressive again and you can go back there. If it gets crowded you can hop but only do this between two doors. If you run out of food go fish at the river and theres an always burning fire in the hall in barbarian city. These monsters drop nothing so don't go for good drops.

1.3 What needed?

INVENT:

2 Str potions

Feathers

Fly fishing rod

(Tele runes to varrock)

Food, food, food =)

WEARING:

Full rune (Helm, plate, kite, leggs)

Str or Power amulet

Cape

Arrows are not needed.

Boots

Gloves

Rune weapon

NOTE: You can also take a skull sceptre with you if you want to get away from there fast to go fishing.

1.4 Final word

I hope this guide helped you getting levels, it did help me alot. This is my first guide, it should have more pictures, i know. Don't flame me, just tell me what should be better. Instead of saying 'Bad guide' say what's bad about it. Thanks

~Xanotex

PS: Have fun training :XD:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Good guide, but I found that I burn to much food to quickly, I also found that the lvl 44 zombies in the pestilence lvl are far better for exp and drops, add another part maybe?

7.5/10

Good guide, but I found that I burn to much food to quickly, I also found that the lvl 44 zombies in the pestilence lvl are far better for exp and drops, add another part maybe?

7.5/10

Never tried the zombies. But thank you for the advice. And its ofcourse better if you don't burn salmon/trout anymore.

I'll try the zombies, if they are better i'll stop this guide. I made it because they helped me many combat levels to 90.. :shock:

And because you talk about drops, i did say:

'These monsters drop nothing so don't go for good drops. '

Thanks anyway.

7.5/10

Never tried the zombies. But thank you for the advice. And its ofcourse better if you don't burn salmon/trout anymore.

I'll try the zombies, if they are better i'll stop this guide. I made it because they helped me many combat levels to 90.. :shock:

And because you talk about drops, i did say:

'These monsters drop nothing so don't go for good drops. '

Thanks anyway.

I did read about the drops, i meant to say you get better exp and at teh same time you can collect steel arrows+uncuts.

And your welcome :D

Is there any safe spots for rangers?

I tried to find some and couldnt find any, the spiders always find a way to reach you.. There is one space but they can still get you from the other side..

yes pit of pestilence is great in my opinion.

A general tip is: take a bow, the body and legs of a ranging armor, about half an inventory of food, and your melee set down to the room w/ lvl 44 or 30 zombies; doesn't matter. Kill them and pick of steel arrows and beers until you are out of fish and at roughly half hp. go to the room w/ giant rats and flesh crawlers, drink beers to full hp, slap on your ranger armor and kill the flesh crawlers.

I'd recemmond lvl 44 zombies and it takes FOREVER to use up food against the lvl 30 zombies.

i only do this cuz I hate crawling all the way up to go fish again.

yes pit of pestilence is great in my opinion.

A general tip is: take a bow, the body and legs of a ranging armor, about half an inventory of food, and your melee set down to the room w/ lvl 44 or 30 zombies; doesn't matter. Kill them and pick of steel arrows and beers until you are out of fish and at roughly half hp. go to the room w/ giant rats and flesh crawlers, drink beers to full hp, slap on your ranger armor and kill the flesh crawlers.

I'd recemmond lvl 44 zombies and it takes FOREVER to use up food against the lvl 30 zombies.

i only do this cuz I hate crawling all the way up to go fish again.

Look, this isn't the guide for zombies. Its for giant spiders and i don't care if they are better, spiders helped me alot and if you like to tell whats so much better about them go tell it in the other topic :roll:

Some pics: just copy the image locatation if you wanna add um.

The location on map, in blue ( dot ) is a safespot, circled (blue) is where range/mage will hit. REds the path to get there, it says there lvl 30, 44, and 53, but only lvl 44 ones are there

zombiemapon6.png

Site of the place, red circle is what to pick up, the gem means gems in general not just emmys. Pick up coins too if you wish. Also in blue is the level of the zombies

zombievd5.png

The safespot, circled is where to stand, a rat is usually shielding you, if not move farther south.

zombiesafefaw4.png

drops from tipit beistary:

* Gold: 1-82

* 100%: Bones

* Weapon: -

* Armour: -

* Runes/Arrows:Steel(5-14), Body(7)

* Misc: Ashes, Beer, Uncut gems

I'll fix it.

And to the two others, STOP TALKING ABOUT THE ZOMBIES :x

This is for giant spiders ffs..

nice guide for f2pers maybe you should recommend a level to start training on these such as lvl 65ect bt i thinkhes right these are good training then when your about lvl 75-80 u cud possible train on the ankous ::'

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

That's three words. \'

Omg :lol: U didnt even rate but i don't care, you made me laugh =D>

That's three words. \'

Omg :lol: U didnt even rate but i don't care, you made me laugh =D>

No one really rated, you should add more pics.

RANDOM FACT: the giant spiders look like deadly reds

This is a good guide, I've never tried the spiders just the zombies. They drop alot of steel arrows. 6/10 include other monsters to fight as well.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Hi!

I feel i must post a reminder of rule 7

"...What is AFK Training?

AFK training is Away From Keyboard training. While you are playing on RuneScape, you must be at the computer. Away from keyboard training is not allowed, and you should log out when you leave the computer."

So, if you leave your character alone and read a book, you are breaking this rule.

0/10

6/10 if it didnt encourage rulebreaking (rule 9). There is a place in the stronghold that is far bettter, you get at least 30k exp/hour and you dont need food. Try to find it, im not going to tell you because it'll get terribly crowded.

already trained there for months :D

hope it wont get too crowed there...

and you arnt afk training when being on the forums... :wink:

and you cant afk train there cuz your acc will logg off after 5min (it wont at monks when training a def pure)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

tsk tsk.

i wanted to make a security stronghold giant spiders guide too.

but since you did it before me, i can only offer you great advice.

1. you don't need strength potions. in the long run, its practically useless

2. why tele runes? running to edgeville bank is closer than varrock bank. and its a pure waste of time

3. eh. no gloves pls. wear green dragonhide vambraces instead. more defence bonus.

4. rune scimmy pls. its the best weapon for training.

all in all a good guide. now for me to preach you guys about breaking rule 9 - afk training. ( don't flame me. its not really afk )

ok. aggressive spiders are good training on.

non-aggressive arent. and i bet you guys knew it while training there.

so to get them aggressive, stay at the first room you enter after climbing down the ladder and crossing the doors.

when they become non-aggressive, run to the north-east doo/corner. pause. run to the north-west door/corner. pause. run to the south corner. pause. run back to the center.

tada. they are aggressive again.

isn't afk training is it? im not really telling you guys how to afk train. whether you want to stay at the keyboard is your choice. and you aren't autoing or macroing nor having extra advantages.

pls remember to credit me \'

on a more serious tone. put what i have said in your guide and add some more pics and it should be a good enough guide to enter AoW. I gained 6 combat lvls through this method.

id say 8/10 (i am member so i wont use it but good guid) also take a hatchet and a tinderbox for fast fishing

Waste of invent space, there are 2 always burning fires in the barbarian longhall or how ever it's called.

And reading a book is not AFK'ing, i also read forums. AFK = Away From Keyboard, i read a book and i talk to friends on runescape, thats not AFK'ing.

you could add a section for mages, there are few safespots, i heard about them.. Do soem investigation, not bad guide i'l give 8/10 keep the work up! :thumbsup:

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.