~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only one thing hawter than 98 agility - everyone knows it is 99! :XD:

Congratulations on hitting another glamourous level, I am really excited to see the 99 picture and find out your goal afterwards. :D

Thanks guys :D . I'll probably get 99 tomarrow later in the afternoon, so keep an eye out, it all depends on how much time I have but there whole be a whole ton of notice about the 99 (a few hours maybe) so keep an eye out. I'll put it on the title when I add it.

and to let you know, it will be at brimhaven agility arena :D

I'm excited about finishing this skill (and relieved). I'm ready to move on to the next thing :o .

Wooooot! Go Wakka. I'll be sure to be at your 99 party. :3

(Even if you don't really know who I am. >_>; )

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

Wow, very impressive. I wish I could get my desire up to train Agility. And please tell me that at least one of you had Telegrab Runes for the Axe Man-Elvarg fight. Free Santa plz?!?

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Wow, very impressive. I wish I could get my desire up to train Agility. And please tell me that at least one of you had Telegrab Runes for the Axe Man-Elvarg fight. Free Santa plz?!?
:lol: unfortunatly telegrab at elvarg only worked in RSC. It now doesn't work. Even if it did, I'd give it back to him.

Very Nice. Im gonna spend all my summer hours on Runescape getting 99 agility

Im gessing it will take about 200-250 hours after 75 (stop failing in ape atol i think)

If you have got any suggestions, or comments on how long it will take, I would love to here them :D

Well I started at 75. I've gone to 95 in 9 weeks. It could have been a lot faster though. I was gone on a lot of weekends. If it wasnt for that I could have gotten it by now. With summer time playing, and if you play alot, you could get it in 1 month.

Just looked back at replay, thanks a million!

Just so you know, im gonna do it, all cause of you.

Peace <3:

~Dynasty

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Nice job can't wait until you get 99 agility!!! :thumbsup:

Add Visor272 ingame and invite me to your house party, I'd love to come <3:

It's a party, but it wont be in my house. It will be in brimhaven, all are welcome :) . Details still to come.

Congrats on 98 agility. That is probably one of the hardest skills. I bet the server will flood when you have your party.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

awesome!!!! and the time you did it in is even more amazing awesome agility level and goodluck on 99 and all futer 99s.

StarViv.png

Congrats on 98 agility!

I don't think I'd be able to go to your 99 party, since I still have yet to get members back (not like you'd notice; you don't know me) and probably won't before then.

I'm hoping you get 99 tomorrow or Friday; I'm getting impatient waiting to see what you're going for 99 in after agility.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

So how much rcing did it take to get the white phat? or is that a red phat i see in your 99 attack pic? Just wondering if buying 91 rcing is worth it (although getting the 50m isn't exactly easy either)
Most of the money I had before I got 91 rcing (85 slayer). It's a white on my head.

So how much rcing did it take to get the white phat? or is that a red phat i see in your 99 attack pic? Just wondering if buying 91 rcing is worth it (although getting the 50m isn't exactly easy either)
Most of the money I had before I got 91 rcing (85 slayer). It's a white on my head.

Wakkas a whitehead(not racial, you know acne).

I see you still have a little gap between 98-99, GoodLuck hope you get it tomorrow!@!@@!@!@@I be at party if so.

99 agility celebration!

Where:

Brihaven agility course w99

agilitypartylocationsm2.png

When:

Friday, March 9th

7:00 pm est

Invite your friends! Invite your family! Invite your neighbor! Invite your 4th cousin! I want to see you all there :D .

This time may change, unless something comes up (I have to go somewhere on friday) this is when it will be, if something changes I will say so in the title. 95% sure this is when it will be but I hate making plans way ahead of time :boohoo: