~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

The only thing "bad" about lunars is that you can't solo mage at dks with me, I go to dks every time I get a dk task and more so that is the only reason that keeps me from getting full time lunars :\

Anyway wakka, keep it up dude, you're doing great :D =D> \:D/

Isn't dking for dk assignments very slow? like time wasteful?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm...each dagganoth king has 330 hp, if I solo mage them all I can make ATLEAST 5m+ profit on the task + 45k exp in a couple of hours if i didnt solo mage and went in a 3 man team in a full world it'd take me around 2 trips to finish a big task with a higher profit than solo maging usually. I do slayer for fun not for the fastest exp - apart from that Dks is the thing I enjoy the most in rs.

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Erm...each dagganoth king has 330 hp, if I solo mage them all I can make ATLEAST 5m+ profit on the task + 45k exp in a couple of hours if i didnt solo mage and went in a 3 man team in a full world it'd take me around 2 trips to finish a big task with a higher profit than solo maging usually. I do slayer for fun not for the fastest exp - apart from that Dks is the thing I enjoy the most in rs.

Oh I see. But if your going for exp/hr then dks isn't worth it i guess...?

Hmm well its 15k exp an hour so its clearly not the best but its the only way to make serious money doing slayer :P

sig4ej9.jpg

nope

nope

dagganoth kings? the time to take to get to the DKs, the stuff you must have at hand to go, the time to kill the DKs themselves.

I'm talking exp solely, not the drops or money...and If i'm wrong, explain-.-

nope

dagganoth kings? the time to take to get to the DKs, the stuff you must have at hand to go, the time to kill the DKs themselves.

nope

guess that came out wrong, dk's are not worth doing for assignments, i agree.

lol exp/hr isnt the only thing you look at when you aren't 91+ rc :P

Plus canoning dagganoths at light house gets boring with the time :P

anyway good luck wakka seems as you'll be the first to get the slayer cape (from all the people that have blogs on 99 slayer on tif ^^)

sig4ej9.jpg

You hardly use fairy rings? :-k Edge tele after task. Get another task. Nechs? Grab the lunar staff, run east to the rings, CKS, Slayer tower.

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

I liked your editorial piece (that site is going to be gib, mark my words). I only had on little comment. Why bothering training range at higher levels (80+) with slayer, if you just caught thousands of chincompas for hunter! Ofcourse a cannon never hurts, but I think meleing slayer saves you a lot of time. And hamsters are awsome xp!

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Your 145k exp till 98, or so i think. =)

I think i still have 1-2 days left till my prediction is wrong...Gratz if you get it tomorrow, won't be on.

i'm about 220k off :| . I wont get it because I wont be on for the next 2 days (going out of town) be back on saturday morning.

Well I haven't looked at this blog in awhile, but what caught my eye was the 422k views! :twisted: Oh yea and good job with your 99 slayer goal your so close!

runemwccape,jiky3.gif

I unfortunetly do not have a real signature but If anybody would be willing to make one for me I would gladly appreciate it.(and just to let u know i'm going for 99wcing)

Youre doing great :thumbsup:. Cant wait for the next editorial =P~. Goodluck \'

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

My rune boots got pk'ed and my birthday is Monday(cough)

Nah, just kidding about that, but seriously, I'll buy a pair if you have when you get back. Getting close to another slayer level, nice :D

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png