~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

Hello, your Wakka-ness/ship. I don't know if you remember me, but I was that annoying level 99 kid who had a higher fletching level =p. I finally got my 99, and good luck with your's =].

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, with the price of the new shield so high I see this as a great opportunity for me to make some good money so I'll be killing skeletal wyverns until the price of this shield drops down a lot (probably a week). I'm hoping I can get at least of these drops by that time.

hey guys, with the price of the new shield so high I see this as a great opportunity for me to make some good money so I'll be killing skeletal wyverns until the price of this shield drops down a lot (probably a week). I'm hoping I can get at least of these drops by that time.

do you feel lucky?well do you?purk?err :uhh: i meant punk?

apparently their a lot rarer than d shield left halfs

now watch him go get one on his first trip to the wyverns...and shame my statement

tifsdac6mc.gif

do you feel lucky?well do you?purk?err :uhh: i meant punk?

apparently their a lot rarer than d shield left halfs

now watch him go get one on his first trip to the wyverns...and shame my statement

I dont believe that. If they were there wouldn't be as many on the market as there are.

already got a pair of granite legs first trip :P

Meh focus on something more important please. Like more 99's!
i need the money, I wont have nearly enough to get all 99's where I'm at right now.

in other words...

I do want I want! \' :thumbsup: :shame:

wakka if you get that ancient dragon thingy mabobber make sure you get an assured price on it someone told me they're going for 10m + a red mask ::'

proud owner of my blue beard...many people hate it but i like it :D

lucky170.png

Meh focus on something more important please. Like more 99's!

Telling Wakka what to do is like asking a brick wall to grow legs, turn green, and walk away. It can't be done.

Good luck at Wyverns mate 8-)

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

screenshot1002nd5.png

I'm going to have alot of bolts by the end of this. I went and got a bolt puch, its very useful at this place. I could have gone a little bit longer but that trip came to a sudden end :oops: .

also, does the mind shield count as an elemental shield?

new sig, it links to my blog. thanks Rctycoon Fan :D :D

According to the skeletal wyvern guide (in player-made guides), the mind shield does count as an elemental shield. I don't have one to test with, so I can't confirm it myself.

And getting from 92-99 runecrafting isn't enough money?

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Soloing runecrafting from 92-99 will give a 315 million profit (that includes the cost of super energy potions).

Wakka implied earlier that he'd use the lunars Port Khazard mining method, mining iron from 86-99 will give a profit of 15.2 million (after factoring in the cost of the runes for teleporting). The Ardougne method would give a profit of about 19.9 million.

Training hunter from 80-99 will give a 28.7 million profit.

Wakka will probably fly fish, but fishing monkfish from 80-99 would give a 27.3 million profit.

I don't mean to tell you what to do, Wakka, and sorry if it sounds like I am, I'm just crunching some numbers to try and help you. You'd make 386-390 million on those 4 skills, but I'm not sure if that alone could pay for all 99s. You've probably done all the calculations, I'm just trying to help you if you haven't already.

That might be enough money; since I've never bought a skill, I wouldn't know. Just trying to offer some insight with numbers.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Soloing runecrafting from 92-99 will give a 315 million profit (that includes the cost of super energy potions).

Wakka implied earlier that he'd use the lunars Port Khazard mining method, mining iron from 86-99 will give a profit of 15.2 million (after factoring in the cost of the runes for teleporting). The Ardougne method would give a profit of about 19.9 million.

Wakka will probably fly fish, but fishing monkfish from 80-99 would give a 27.3 million profit.

I don't mean to tell you what to do, Wakka, and sorry if it sounds like I am, I'm just crunching some numbers to try and help you. You'd make 386-390 million on those 4 skills, but I'm not sure if that alone could pay for all 99s. You've probably done all the calculations, I'm just trying to help you if you haven't already.

That might be enough money; since I've never bought a skill, I wouldn't know. Just trying to offer some insight with numbers.

Smithing, Construction and farming take all the profit away, in those 3 skills

harry, you haven't included what wakka has accumulated in items as well as that 390+mill he may have. I'm pretty sure wakka will be able to get all 99s with getting 99rcing, and the other skills to profit off of.

=)and a little few more exp in rcing

Smithing, Construction and farming take all the profit away, in those 3 skills

If you raise woodcutting with construction, 80-99 construction would cost 46.7 million. Smithing 80-99 with steel plates (alching the plates) costs 100.1 million. As for farming, I can't even begin to figure out how much that one will cost, since the ways of training are so varied. Smithing and construction would cost a combined 146.8 million, so the profit's not all gone.

harry, you haven't included what wakka has accumulated in items

That's true, neither of us included that, but I can't be sure what fortune he accumulated while training slayer, so I excluded that to make my life easier.

EDIT: Calculated farming. With the most efficient method, farming from 80-99 planting all palm trees and magic trees, if none die (paying the farmer), the seeds will cost 126 million, the fruits to pay the farmer will cost 49.5 million, totalling 175.5 million. That comes out to 322.2 million for those three skills, still leaving 63.7 million profit.

MischlingsSH.png

well I'm a bit tired of training skills atm so I wanted to take a short break and kill some stuff and do some clues. Get over it ya'll :-s

Okay, I'll stop. I just had a chance to use my math skills, and I'm weird and like doing math.

I'll admit, I'm after a visage, but killing wyverns is a pain and I'm thinking of just going back to training slayer like I usually do.

And clues? *shudders* Ever since they added emote clues, I've hated doing clues.

MischlingsSH.png

well I'm a bit tired of training skills atm so I wanted to take a short break and kill some stuff and do some clues. Get over it ya'll :-s

Okay, I'll stop. I just had a chance to use my math skills, and I'm weird and like doing math.

I'll admit, I'm after a visage, but killing wyverns is a pain and I'm thinking of just going back to training slayer like I usually do.

And clues? *shudders* Ever since they added emote clues, I've hated doing clues.

yea, i dont think im going to do the clues lol, ive had one in the bank for over a year.