~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad you already made your choise, but I like kill lifes idea the best.
its a nice concept but too opinionated and I don't exactly agree with it. Jagex's goal isn't to make it so people can't reach all 99's, its just to release skills that are enjoyable and all those skills are just fine to a lot of people.

its a nice concept but too opinionated and I don't exactly agree with it. Jagex's goal isn't to make it so people can't reach all 99's, its just to release skills that are enjoyable and all those skills are just fine to a lot of people.

Well said.

When will it be done and up at? :-#

wakka, you missed tipsis' 99 herblore party.. :? :shame:

GOOD LUCK WITH YOU GOALS!

~zellaz

I was out eating then, sorry.

When are you expected to get 99 Fletch Wakka?

dont know, maybe tomorrow if I don't have anything else going on then.

You've always worn your most recent cape. Will this trend continue with the all too common fletch cape? :ohnoes:
no, I havent, its an illusion, I've always worn the cape which I thought was the coolest which just happened to be the one I got right after the other. Slayer and agility are the only ones I'll really stick to. My fletching cape will go right o my house lol.

Doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable, just very slow :)

The best example is the Imp Minigame. To bad it isn't a new skill.

It's fun, but the exp is slow.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Here's an idea: The ______ (insert word, I dunno which one to use) between high and low levels.

This would be an article about what people see in the high levels and low levels of the community but yet how they all contribute to make Runescape a whole.

What I'm saying is that there is some.... expectations for each one (high-low levels)

Almost every time I see a low(er) level on Runescape, I think the most popular question to them is "what level is your main". Not every low level has a main account, maybe they just got members at a lower(ish) level. Also, some low(er) levels think that because a high level person is in PC they shouldn't attack the monsters to get a bit extra exp but attack the portals only, WRONG! All players contribute. In my old clan we won a game of pest control with 7 players 2 of them level 92 and 91. The others were mid 80's, low 80's, high 70's, and low 70's. I'm not saying those levels are really low but most people would think that those levels with that many people would make it impossible to win.

That is just a bit of a starter, you can choose it if you want to or not

Lord_Malace1.png

Hehe Have fun with herby man, but if you're after exp why plant toadflax seeds? It'd be easier to plant seeds that give more exp and more profit and with the profit buy toadflax, that seems a better idea if what you're after is exp and not money.

Keep it up wakka :D

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Hehe Have fun with herby man, but if you're after exp why plant toadflax seeds? It'd be easier to plant seeds that give more exp and more profit and with the profit buy toadflax, that seems a better idea if what you're after is exp and not money.

Keep it up wakka :D

I'm just planting all the seeds I got from slayer.

ok guys, if my party is today its going to be very close to me posting on it, I've got lots of errands to run today and my manager is suppose to call me up there sometime in the next few days and it could be today for all I know. It will get easier after the planning is done but until then I won't know when he will call me up there. If the party is today, I wont be posting about it until 2-3 hours before.