Updates to come for 2007?

wild_goat_14

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

censor on/off, being able to use anything as weapons or armor ( imagine usin the chaos elemental as weapon :D ) new bank system, and maybe replacing some new skills. I mean, who needs fm? If you could shoot fireballs without runes maybe it would be good but otherwise it (beeeeeeep)! Also having a staff fro every rune.

I'd like to see the continuation of the Plague City quest tbh. Kind of mean that Jagex put a huge closed off city in the elven lands just sitting there... taunting us... I want inside so I can buy the d plates, fullhelms, and crystal hallys plx. :P

I hope for more updates focused towards the high leveled players too. To be honest, I'm sick of the lack of challenges in this game. Almost everything is made easy.

Oh and I hope a new update sometime in the future will allow us to toggle the chat censor on/off. RS is rated PG13 and Jagex is still treating players like they were 7 year olds straight out of kindergarten. I can't even speak to friends in my mother tongue without half the sentences being dotted out, the game thinking that they were "inappropriate". Yay for the censor :thumbsup: <.<

Same.

2 Words: Wilderness Tag :D

Those aren't 2 words..

EDIT: Never mind.. #-o

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

heeeaaaaps of aewsum ideas, i luv simply reading forums...

sum1 sed a greenhouse in ur house now that would be AWESOME

and they should have updates for higher lvls, even tho im not one... and a new skill... thats harder to raise... and like connect more of the skills, like how def and att and str etc go towards combat, and smithing and mining are kinda... intertwined...

GUILDS- herblore, fletching and farming, and maaybe woodcutting but i cant really see the point... trees r everywhere...

more quests that dont simply involve running around and hacking at high lvl beasties. and more storylines i luv them, but with less life-threatening stuff.

NEW BANK!!!!!!!!!!!! im so behind that idea, i hate trying to find stuff in my bank

OOH i say that cats should b able to attack things. like if ur walkin round and u start attacking something, it comes up next to u and starts scratchin at it, hitting like 1s and 2s... maybe 3s... and there could b sum sort of training regime for the cats combat skill. cats should b more than just sorta there to feed until either u sell em for deaths, they get fat or u simply just walk round with an overgrown cat stalking u...they could like have their own mini skills table and stuff... and hi scores... ok hi scores is goin a bit far...

and pet dogs. maybe.

and wot in the heck is barbarin assault?????

wow, flared trousers? i didnt even know they existed...

bow before my wrath!

Why wait for Priffidas to open its gates, I say we besiege the city!

*charges with rune/magic battering ram*

I would like to see some challenge in this game exept for fightcaves and pking.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I know for a fact they're NOT brining out crystal axes...

"Elves giving out crystal axes is like Greenpeace using Nuclear powered missiles to kill whales"

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Why wait for Priffidas to open its gates, I say we besiege the city!

*charges with rune/magic battering ram*

I couldn't agree with you more, I have done all of the Elf Related quests and why can't I get into the city yet? :-k A crsytal hally would be very nice indeed ::'

Phaper_Plane.png