Please don't bump old topics- requesting lock

mario_sunny

erkid"]I rarely even look in the general store anymore but in rsc I saw a red mask. So close :wall:

omg you saw a red mask in there? i wouldnt have been able to get it cuz id be thinking what kinda idio would do that.

i've seen 25k willows (can you belive the endurance to keep clicking sell 10?)

It may be more than 1 account selling those willows you know...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green phat... i was lvl 23 when i saw that... regretting not buying it now i thought it was worth like nothing cuz shop sold it for 1gp :cry:

Umm dude... You do know that phats still cost about 100 gp in general stores, don't you...

Lol what makes you feel so good about lieing.

Dont like it when people use an exact non-rounded number to make it seem more real. How would you remember that you were exactly level 23 when you saw it?

I bet it's some totally awesome 20-stringed, dragon shaped instrument that doubles as a flamethrower/laser phaser. Or some really lame Chinese bamboo thing.

Over 200 steel axes, spinach rolls, and something else I forgot.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Green phat... i was lvl 23 when i saw that... regretting not buying it now i thought it was worth like nothing cuz shop sold it for 1gp :cry:

Umm dude... You do know that phats still cost about 100 gp in general stores, don't you...

Lol what makes you feel so good about lieing.

Dont like it when people use an exact non-rounded number to make it seem more real. How would you remember that you were exactly level 23 when you saw it?

OT: A sheild left half. Oh btw I dont mean d sheild, I mean arrav sheild :-w :XD: Anyway, I saw around 200 coal. Me and another guy were trying to get as much as we could to the bank

I bet it's some totally awesome 20-stringed, dragon shaped instrument that doubles as a flamethrower/laser phaser. Or some really lame Chinese bamboo thing.

Once I was buying willows out of the lumbridge general store and sleling them back as longbows (u).

Then I saw a guthix page, nobody seemed to be trying to buy it because I had time to value it, it was about 7468 gp or something. :D

It's still in my bank, I haven't tried to sell it!

:D

kirbyoptim.jpg

Sig by me :D

1337 total as of 3/2/08 at 14 : 52 GMT. Recieved 1338 total 32 minutes later

Hawt Pixel avvy by Jopie

Barrow drops: (2) - Verac's Brassard, Ahrim's Hood

Back when i was f2p and lv60 i bought a Sara Full Helm there. I was so happy=) easiest 200k ever.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

LOL! I just saw!!!!!!!! A SPINACH ROLL

IT WAS GONE BEFORE I COULD BLINK!!!

i cancelled the screen and sum lvl 18 was screaming : OMFG!!! I GOT A SPINACH ROLL!!!!!!! EVERYONE SELLS THESE 4 1 MILL!!! IM RICH!!!

Bumping isn't cool man, no way man!! Stupid narc

happysigbp0.jpg