Hellcat Larder Glitch

number1short

Wish I knew the url for that cat picture. Would be a good place to use it.

These?

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/663/ ... ch2rz5.png

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/408/ ... tchku8.png

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

A cat in the fridge? Maybe its not so much of a bug as a member of jagex staff liking garfield.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

guydabest, i think that sworddude meant that he thinks the picture is fake, and he wants to url for just the hell cat, not the picture with the hell cat in the larder..

and lol to scootlaboot, i think hes right :P

~ hunter

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png

Hmm, I think I know what happened. Did you use the hyperdrive to get here or just the light d...

Whoops, been watching too much Red vs Blue there...

Possibly what happened is the cat got stuck behind something, then when it popped back next to him, it somehow got stuck in the larder. I remember a similar glitch a while ago where the Imps on Karamja Volcano would teleport to a tiny little island in the middle of the lava, making it impossible for meleers to get at them.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

Hmm, I think I know what happened. Did you use the hyperdrive to get here or just the light d...

Whoops, been watching too much Red vs Blue there...

Possibly what happened is the cat got stuck behind something, then when it popped back next to him, it somehow got stuck in the larder. I remember a similar glitch a while ago where the Imps on Karamja Volcano would teleport to a tiny little island in the middle of the lava, making it impossible for meleers to get at them.

Somehow I dont think it is a glitch. Imps are supposed to be hard to train on (hence the champion scroll) and since I believe that karamja volcano is the best place to find imps, they needed a downside. That little island is their downside. Sneaky Jagex. ::'

~ W ~

sigzi.png

guydabest, i think that sworddude meant that he thinks the picture is fake, and he wants to url for just the hell cat, not the picture with the hell cat in the larder..

and lol to scootlaboot, i think hes right :P

~ hunter

How do you figure it's fake? I put my cursor over the hellcat, you can see it in the top left corner. And I right clicked it...

Somehow I dont think it is a glitch. Imps are supposed to be hard to train on (hence the champion scroll) and since I believe that karamja volcano is the best place to find imps, they needed a downside. That little island is their downside. Sneaky Jagex. ::'

Actually, they don't do it anymore, which indicates it was a glitch JAgex fixed.

And who seriously trains on imps, anyway? The only reason I was out there long enough to notice that bug was because I was looking for beads for the quest.

If the hellcat pics are fakes, they're very, very good fakes, especially to get two angles like that. I believe they're real enough.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.