~Rewards of Barbarian Assult??~

PhaperPlane

Lets discuss on what COULD be the rewards for Barbarian Assult.

1) EXP

If this Mini game offers EXP, could this be Pest Control but gives Hunting EXP as well?

2) Clothing

Now this could be interesting, could we be getting the Barbarian uniform? Or something even better?

3) Weapons

Could we be able to get that Barbarian Axe which looks like a Great Axe but looks better?

How do we get these rewards? Tickets or points? Or possibly even buy them with GP? Discuss \'

Phaper_Plane.png

I don't think they are planning to give out exp, as I don't think Jagex is happy with how people are using pest control these days.

I think we'll might have a reward similar to that of castle wars :)

I'd be happy with some barbarian weapons and uniforms to match with the fremmy helms :D

Dragon Warhammer?

Dragon Defender?

Dragon Barbie? :o

Who knows? :D

myself personally, i am hoping for the dragon barbie

*uses special*

Guy: OH NO! not that special! now i can't attack because i have to spend 15 seconds dressing her!

Of course, you could be australian, in which...

*uses special*

GUy: OH NO! i just got whacked over the head by a barbeque!

--

Ah, on topic. Well lets disect the description, if there wil be exp it will be...

Combat (attacking), Prayer, HP or magic (healing), Hunter (laying traps) and Thieving and Range (Loot and operate cannons)

So there's exp for u...i suspect clothing as well, can't have a minigame without that. So hopefully it'll be a blast and a real good time!

Dragon Barbie? :o

Who knows? :D

I can Pwn yoo with my Abbysal Ken.

Anyhow Im looking forward to this minigame allot, It seems like trouble brewing, only with a tad of pest controll and probably hunting in it.

I want to have an [bleep]ey sword like those barbarians 8-)

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Curious on how the "Healing" is going to work. Field Rations FTW? :o

On course, it better have some awesome clothes, if it has something awesome enough to beat my short shorts then I'm one happy man.

Jagex has surprised us before. 8-)

I really don't have any ideas for this, the people at Jagex have a weird mind :0

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

I doubt we'll get exp (at least in combat stats) as that would be too much, with pc aswell. I think an equipment set would be pretty good, and yeah, an axe. Maybe you have to build up, say, 100 tickets to get a piece of armour/the whole set? I dunno tbh :P

chris_1.jpg

Got 99 range? Love PKing, God Wars and other events? Then join Team Fatal, a 99 range group!

Forums: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Team_Fatal/index.php?

Maybe we'll get the ability to type in all capital letters like the barbarians do.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!

tman59.png

Dont laugh at my stats!!!!

Fear me I can own ZEZIMA!!!

icanownzezima.jpg

If anyone saw the advert for BA that was shown on the runescape homepage. At the end of the advert, there was a big monster in front of a big treasure chest. So I guess at the end of minigame your team have to fight a big monster to get access to the chest with the rewards in it.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

If anyone saw the advert for BA that was shown on the runescape homepage. At the end of the advert, there was a big monster in front of a big treasure chest. So I guess at the end of minigame your team have to fight a big monster to get access to the chest with the rewards in it.

yeah...

I made pictures of the advert, but actually never thought about that :P ...

Yeah that would be a good idea...

But should it be allready excisting items are should the items be new, that you get from the chest?

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

1) EXP

If this Mini game offers EXP, could this be Pest Control but gives Hunting EXP as well?

2) Clothing

Now this could be interesting, could we be getting the Barbarian uniform? Or something even better?

3) Weapons

Could we be able to get that Barbarian Axe which looks like a Great Axe but looks better?

1. Exp... would be great if they did give hunting exp, since I'm fed up fighting over the limited number of existing hunting spots

2. Clothing... almost a certainty, although like Void stuff, i don't think it'll be very high spec'

3. Weapons... yes please! I'm hoping for a better strength training weapon, something with the speed of a whip or scimmy, but way more powerful.

Harrington.gif