The Assault! - 90+ Barbarian Assault Forums - VENTRILLO

NETTY

Well hello! First off, I believe a proper introduction is required, my name is J_I_N_X_O in the fine game we all seem to be addicted to. 121 combat, love RS, been playing longer than I should, the norm ;). In "real life" I go by Chris, Chrisduhhhfur for those whom I'm friendly with. I've become an instant fan of BA, mainly because I've been waiting forever for something in Runescape that required some real teamwork and didn't involve me losing 10 sets of rune in a 6 hour span ;) haha. Anywho, nice to meet those of you who I haven't, but I'm guessing you're skipping this part anyway so onward we go!

I'm proud, but also a bit antsy, to present to the Tipit community what I hope will become a mirror of Heart's success in PC to the BA lovers! I like to call it "The Assault" (fancy, isn't it?).

Our forums are currently located, more than likely temporarily, at:

http://www.runetrainer.com/forums

I know I know, forums are boring, you have to register, apply, blah blah, but for those of you who are already out there enjoying your BA games, you know it'll be well worth it! I am trying to build a BA community, where players can not only take advantage of our member world to ensure a good team, but can also build their own private teams with other players they feel will give them an advantage in game.

Currently, TA is in its very infancy. I've just begun getting the forums put together, posts created, edited, IRC registered, the whole lot of it, but theres one feature that I'm very, VERY excited to offer to our members to increase their potency in the Penance..

A TA-Only VENTRILLO server! Huh, so what? ..WHAT? You're not excited about this? Well pfft to you! Kidding. I know it may sound a little new-age, but I really think that a voice program will really increase smaller teams ability to communicate between each other so they don't waste valuable time typing and more time killing, healing, trapping, and creating general havoc on wave after wave of beasties :)

Well, enough of my long-windedness. Please feel free to drop by the forums, check it out, or come by IRC (#TheAssault on SwiftIRC) and hangout.

Please realize that just like BA itself, we have just opened, and I am playing Superman at the moment trying to do everything all by my lonesome. As such, I'd be very interested in finding dedicated members to help validate members, moderate forums, moderate IRC, and Ventrillo as well.

Yours,

Chrisduhhhfur~

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I'll register. Ive killed the queen once and its great if you can get a good team that knows what they're doing.

Yeah lol, its hard being the first day out, but I'm hoping this will help people get a head start on those kinds of things. Getting some decent guides up and what-not, plus keeping the teams private will make it a lot easier to advance in levels. Rawr \'

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I would join but I haven't got 100+ combat

I think that requirement is a bit ott

I had a team where highest lvl was 98 and lowest was 86 and we still owned the queen, so I'd say you only really need 90+ requirement

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I would join but I haven't got 100+ combat

I think that requirement is a bit ott

I had a team where highest lvl was 98 and lowest was 86 and we still owned the queen, so I'd say you only really need 90+ requirement

Ah, I went with clanmates and have been there with them so far. Since our clan reqs are 110+, I haven't had a team of less than 113 at the moment. 100 was my best questimate, but if I get more feedback like this I'll be sure to change the requirements. :)

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Maybah? Hah. Eek, I have to go to work 'til 10, so I apologize if things are down until then. Forums will be running, but I wont be able to validate anything until I return home, so please be patient.

<3

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I'll register :)

I'm happy there is now a minigame where not the cblvl's count, but the teamwork :D

I've just been trying for like 90minutes to kill the queen as defender and those were like the most exciting minutes of my rs carreer :-k \:D/

I'll be happy to join any team/group that tries to go assault :ohnoes: :thumbsup:

Oh btw, we lost against the queen though, dunno if it was my fault ( I hope not :-w )

Did someone say a BA team? I've been hoping soneone would make one of these, so far in game my teams have all been pretty lax. So far I've only gotten up to round 9 because of some lag the was afflicting some of my teammates. I'll be puttin up my application now :D

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

I'll register. Ive killed the queen once and its great if you can get a good team that knows what they're doing.

Yeah lol, its hard being the first day out, but I'm hoping this will help people get a head start on those kinds of things. Getting some decent guides up and what-not, plus keeping the teams private will make it a lot easier to advance in levels. Rawr \'

yep thoug its also good enough with 1 or 2 friends cause i aint got 4 member friends with decent lvls (70+ otherwise its imposible to do) but with 2 friends make a team with like 2 people healer and 1 defender and get a collector and a attacker (not to hard to find) and then you and your 2 friends can work together (with relaying messages (the what poison to use kind of stuf))

well from going around the minigame, even lvl 60's are easily capable of playing, as long as they know what theyre doing. I would much rather have a lvl 60 who can play the game well than a lvl 100 who is there for the first time (a choice i made several times during today, and it was always the right one to make)

i say bring the application level right down!

supernovasigst7.jpg

I beat the Queen with a level 64 on our team. I am not going to join, you'll soon find the best possible way to beat the game, taking out all the strategy and fun, making it incredibly easily, and "PCifying" this game, thus ruining it.

Leave me out.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

im 50k awayu from 80 def and 100 cb, and im a level 2 attacker, having beaten the queen once.

May i join?

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!