What would you do? Hypothetical scenario

Viktorkrum77

What about some, HONK IF ____ shirts? Those are the best.

HONK IF YOU LOVE TIP.IT! bumper stickers. For the win.

I'd either build a city on the ocean floor, or travel to the submerged city of Atlantis and live with them. If the former, I'd take plenty of people and books with me so that we can repopulate the earth and preserve thousands of years of culture. Once the storms subside, we'll move back to the surface.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about some, HONK IF ____ shirts? Those are the best.

HONK IF YOU LOVE TIP.IT! bumper stickers. For the win.

I'd either build a city on the ocean floor, or travel to the submerged city of Atlantis and live with them. If the former, I'd take plenty of people and books with me so that we can repopulate the earth and preserve thousands of years of culture. Once the storms subside, we'll move back to the surface.

I'll join you!...

...ah.. crap, forgot my swim suit. :oops:

Thinking literally, what would you do for oxygen? And food for that matter.

I'd build a space Pod, or try to.. :P Big enough for all my family. Then take off a few weeks before the world is predicted to end. :D

-Mitch

New sig to come!

Apart from the usual telling people how much I love them, visiting all the places I've ever wanted to see, do all the things I've ever wanted to do...etc. I would print up a whole load of "ViktorKrumm77 rules" t-shirts and distribute them all over the world. :wink:

*HINTS "VOTE RUSHROCK" IN SIGNATURE* ::'

Apart from the usual telling people how much I love them, visiting all the places I've ever wanted to see, do all the things I've ever wanted to do...etc. I would print up a whole load of "ViktorKrumm77 rules" t-shirts and distribute them all over the world. :wink:

Yes, of course...that goes without saying...the rushrock muffins would also be distributed all over the world. :D

(Umm...are they chocolate?)

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Thinking literally, what would you do for oxygen? And food for that matter.

We'd use machines that harvest oxygen from the water, of course. How do you think the Atlanteans have survived for thousands of years down there? For that matter, how do you think fish breathe?

Of course, we'd also use the water to produce electricity, and we could catch fish and grow various types of seaweed for food. We'd have to have a strong structure to keep the water out of the actual city, secure locking mechanisms for getting to the farms and powerplant outside of the city, and plenty of breathing apparatuses for when we're outside of the city.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

I would spend as much time with my loved ones as possible. Then, I might go find Nadril, bring some of my friends and family as well as supplies, and we will be the most 1337 underground storm bunker around.

Lan party bunker style!

Yes, of course...that goes without saying...the rushrock muffins would also be distributed all over the world. :D

(Umm...are they chocolate?)

They're whatever flavors you want! My campaign has every muffin! ::'

Do you have invisible muffins, or blood muffins. I've been dieing to try one of those, but Cunningham muffins doesn't ship to the northern US. :(

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Do you have invisible muffins, or blood muffins. I've been dieing to try one of those, but Cunningham muffins doesn't ship to the northern US. :(

Invisible - yes

Blood - (eeew) I'll work on it

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Invisible - yes

Blood - (eeew) I'll work on it

Sorry, but my campaign doesn't import from Cunningham muffins...

It's a long story about the Fish Muffin...:uhh:

All I have to say is... Have any of you seen Dr. Strangelove? 8-)

"Dr Strangelove or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb" (google it, it's really the name of the movie)

That movie is confusing :lol: It's very old, I have a DVD copy for some reason...

All I have to say is... Have any of you seen Dr. Strangelove? 8-)

"Dr Strangelove or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb" (google it, it's really the name of the movie)

That movie is confusing :lol: It's very old, I have a DVD copy for some reason...

dscf0344py0.jpg

People always ask me what it is. It's by no means an obscure movie, so I have no idea why more people don't know about it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

So this is a hypothetical scenario, but take time to read the back up story first.

So it all starts around March of 2007, a problem with the Earth (internal/external) (beyond reach or beyond fixability by science and technology) has been discovered. This problem (no, not global warming) is causing huge weather effects, vicious storms, ghastly hurricanes, swarming tornadoes, gargantuan tsunamis (sorry, having a bit of adjective fun). It is predicted that humanity and life on earth will cease to exist in the next 6 years at the rate it is going. The first 3 years will be slower, than it will speed up into the last 3 years. Slowly the weather will increase over the years.

Great Britain was already hit, and the British government is out of resources to contribute to the USA's plan to solve the problem. The majority of Brits have been evacuated to the more safe southern hemisphere, to places like Africa or Australia. Northern Canada also has been hit hard, as well as Northern Russia, Northern Europe, and Scandinavia. These people have also been evacuated to the southern hemisphere, to places like Africa, Australia, or South America, but it's only a matter of time until they're hit as well. Now it is beginning to heavily effect the USA, working it's way around the globe from top to bottom. There are 3 years, left, it will get worse, so what will you do?

*Edit*

Well, the storms would just increase and increase until the planet is basically destroyed or left to rot, but that's more like 15 years later, when the storms will finally begin to cease. Along the way, it is predicted, but not proven, that life would die out due to loss of resources and the increase in storms.

I know its hard question to answer, but have fun. I'm interested in seeing some of the responses.

I wouldn't do much.

I'd probably wait the three years until the weather hits Australia, then I'll probably go underground until it blows over

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg