you ever wonder?..when varrock will have a makeover?....

sacretflame

well the title says it all but i still have a point to make in jagex's things to do list-- well remember when falador had a total makeover with its new fence and new wall...well it was great and maybe forgotten but the point is that in tha update they also announced that they were going to makeover varrock but have they? no and i think they forgot about it.. prob because they dont care! well they changed the new interface and lil buttons on ur character but most of all i want new imagery, background.. all that stuff they made all this new stuff but new change in the looks of the playing areas it looks old and out of fashion i want a change! runescape is over updating itself and just adding new things but missing some as well.. but jagex doesnt really care... lol its the people who have to speak for themselves they wjust want the check at the end of the week and of course they take forever to get theses updates done but my post is to update varrock and beyond makeover time! get ur miros ready and maybe even lipstick because runescape has to change! ::' post replys regrets dislikes or opinions and i will post opininons and stuff like new structure of buildings and all that.. hope u like :XD: :ohnoes:

reno.jpg

bar-pt.gif

bar-sporting.gif

I beleive that this should be in Runescape Bugs & Suggestions.

I've been waiting for a varrock makeover for a while though.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

hopefully it will be a surprise update this year

surprise? we know there making it it isnt a secret in a bts several months ago they said there working on it and even upstairs fo the falador smelter they even say it so its no secret or anything it isnt even a suggestion more of a dissucsion of a future update...

Dr_Brinner.png

well the title says it all but i still have a point to make in jagex's things to do list-- well remember when falador had a total makeover with its new fence and new wall...well it was great and maybe forgotten but the point is that in tha update they also announced that they were going to makeover varrock but have they? no and i think they forgot about it.. prob because they dont care! well they changed the new interface and lil buttons on ur character but most of all i want new imagery, background.. all that stuff they made all this new stuff but new change in the looks of the playing areas it looks old and out of fashion i want a change! runescape is over updating itself and just adding new things but missing some as well.. but jagex doesnt really care... lol its the people who have to speak for themselves they wjust want the check at the end of the week and of course they take forever to get theses updates done but my post is to update varrock and beyond makeover time! get ur miros ready and maybe even lipstick because runescape has to change! ::' post replys regrets dislikes or opinions and i will post opininons and stuff like new structure of buildings and all that.. hope u like :XD: :ohnoes:

Ever heard of these things called commas, periods, and grammar? If it wasn't for your title I wouldn't be able to understand what you were talking about!

Anyway, the main reason that Varrok hasn't been updated is because Jagex is focusing on members. Falador was updated so that free players would see and realize that everything was better on members worlds. You know how Jagex has been telling us about the creature graphic updates?

pouserbarkp4.png

Project Onyx Staff Writer. Stories, articles, and opinions, oh my!

they already sad theyll update varock... the only question is when...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

It takes alot of time because its one of the oldest and most important city in all of Runescape (even more to F2P), whith multiple quests taking place in it, the F2P market place, etc.

Of course we all want to see an update of Varrock(its the oldest area in all of Runescape), but Jagex wants it to be perfect, for it must respect the old style as well as looking great. Its also one of the most complex city. Almost all buildings are 2 story high (at least) and very few space is unnocupied.

Its normal for that update to take long and its good to see they are not going to rush it.

I am not against the update, but im against asking JaGEx to hurry up. ::'

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

it will come!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Jeez, flamers these days. They don't know when to stop. Lol i feel really forry for them... They complain because they're just bored. And why do you care about my grammar? Its a forum not a freaking liecture on how to write an essay. Back to the point... i will update pics today and some features.. and peeps dont hate the player hate the game, that is runescape... :-w and please show some dignity for others.. not like some ppl who posted.. that rnough grammar? <.<

reno.jpg

bar-pt.gif

bar-sporting.gif

shadow if your a hater then dont post i guess no one really reads the runles do they? and i have my own opinion to say what i want too and i am a member... so i want my game to be as i want i pay i play i stay... nothing else to say but dont FLAME.. and i'm not telling jagex to hurry up im just trying to get some suggestions in i just want it to look like how we want so we ALL can be happy not the minority or even the majority for that sake.. :wink:

reno.jpg

bar-pt.gif

bar-sporting.gif

shadow if your a hater then dont post i guess no one really reads the runles do they? and i have my own opinion to say what i want too and i am a member... so i want my game to be as i want i pay i play i stay... nothing else to say but dont FLAME.. and i'm not telling jagex to hurry up im just trying to get some suggestions in i just want it to look like how we want so we ALL can be happy not the minority or even the majority for that sake.. :wink:

I wasn't flaming you, I just couldn't understand what you wrote. I want Varrok to be updated just as much as anyone else. The problem is it's hard to understand what you are saying.

pouserbarkp4.png

Project Onyx Staff Writer. Stories, articles, and opinions, oh my!