what have you been told that you believed?

ganon95

I just remembered this one. Before I knew how to check my combat level, I asked a "high level" how to check it. He told me to look at my Total Level, and I threw a fit when I looked and saw that I was "130 Combat". Several minutes later, someone else called me a noob and told me I was only level 17, and I was looking at the wrong thing :XD:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is more of tricking someone else, not tricking myself:

A newb had been following me for over an hour while i had been mining, begging for free stuff. So I started the free lumbridge teleport. Sure enough so did the noob. However, i logged out during the end sequence and made it look like i had teleported. I logged back in moments later to see the noob had completed his teleport to lumbridge and i was finally left in peace. \'

picture6sd6.jpg

Someone told my friend that shouting "december" in RS prevents you from monster and player attacks! So he went to wild shouting it and believed that he couldnt die. But he did.

My friend told me that there was an angel suit in RS. I said that there is not but he didnt belive me...

FormerTip.It mapper | hello?

that santa claus would punish me if i was a bad boy!!! :boohoo: :ohnoes:

that people could trim armour

that the decorative bleu/red was worth 3m

that everyone could attack me in the wilderniss ( i was lvl 10 at that time)

that you get free rune by turning off your candle by the giant mole

im not crazy everyone else is!!! unless im wrong

if you give a noob a muffin he will probaly ask for another and butter

scammees always believe the scammer nothing you can do

People tried to do this to me a fair few times in RSC, doesnt happen no more in RS2, not that i have seen at least.

They take you aside and say drop all your money/items on the floor, press F11 (Could be F10 or around that number) and you get a party hat.

I tried it by myself when no one was around, my heart dropped when the screen dissapeared and i rushed back in time pick my money back up from the floor lol

From then on i used to drop like 2k, log out, then log back in pretending the got me, then laugh at them as they actually thought they got all my money :wink:

Main/Retired - Buzzsaw

Current Account - Wileout

That Jagex blocks your pass *********

Went into a corner and tried it, logged out, and had it changed in about 30 seconds lol.

Dude, me too :shock: .

ditto.

also i was a nub and had about 5k i spent it on an addy pick... i like mining and i sw some1 saying trimming pickaxes into gold, ability to mine twice of fast. i was exited so i gave him my pickaxe :ohnoes:

he logged

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

That Jagex blocks your pass *********

Went into a corner and tried it, logged out, and had it changed in about 30 seconds lol.

Dude, me too :shock: .

i got an passwrod that was in dutch nothing but in english some rude word i dont say :-w so mine did really get blocked :) :)

when I was lvl 10 I was told that if you go to the wilderness, cut down 100 different dead trees, then attack a greater demon with a rubber chicken then run and make a fire, wait for somebody to come and make them a meal, then you would get a weapon called "Noob Lurer" which 1-hit KO's lvl 3's and it doesn't matter which lvl wildy you are in

...aaactually i beleived you could trade rubber chickens

and 10k spawned in the wildy guarded by strong monsters

:oops: oh yeah and i actually beleived that 3rd age warrior plate and legs gave you +20 strength because like 3 people told me

Kuja_Cocoa.png

I borrowed my friends full adamant armor and went to spin some flax in barb village. A guy came up saying he could trim my armor. Well, i tried to be smart and said give me something so i know u wont scam. He gave me a unicorn horn and i accepted. He ran away and i followed, then i reported him then he came back and gave me back the armor. then i logged off and started to cry because i thought jagex was going to ban me because he really didnt scam me.

=P

ironmzammyvest,zuro272727.gif

zuro272727.gif

I believed there was this secret cave in the snow corner of f2p wilderness where you had to fight through invisible monsters and be lvl 200 to enter, but if you got to the end you could get liquid armour that was +1000 def in every thing (i think this was fueled by f2p's who saw crystal shields and bows but didnt know what they were.)

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

I borrowed my friends full adamant armor and went to spin some flax in barb village. A guy came up saying he could trim my armor. Well, i tried to be smart and said give me something so i know u wont scam. He gave me a unicorn horn and i accepted. He ran away and i followed, then i reported him then he came back and gave me back the armor. then i logged off and started to cry because i thought jagex was going to ban me because he really didnt scam me.

=P

That made me LMAO. Thanks =D>

I was told that if you kill a rock Golem he dropped 1000 noted rune ores. I camped out mining for about 5 hours when finally I got 1. He dropped a few iron ore.

I believed there was this secret cave in the snow corner of f2p wilderness where you had to fight through invisible monsters and be lvl 200 to enter, but if you got to the end you could get liquid armour that was +1000 def in every thing (i think this was fueled by f2p's who saw crystal shields and bows but didnt know what they were.)

me dos, then i figured out that you could pass lvl 126 :(

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

erkid"]That one think about the Alkharid camels :cry: (most rsc people should know it)

Still do it to date :P

:shock:

I think I remember that and falling for it !

When I first started there I didn't know there weren't cheats and I googled for some. It told me I'd get 100k from a camel that would talk to you if you tried talking to it :)

There was also one about a giant in the wilderness that would give you anything you asked for.. ah, what good times searching all over al kharid and the wilderness..

when i was a noob i asked y santas were so much money(didtn know abotu rares)

guy told me u get 5exp in str for each step u take lol

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

Someone told me that there was a new unpublished random event that gave you a piece of cardboard. You then used this piece of cardboard to craft your very own party hat. It was not tradable, of course. I can not believe that I fell for that. The guy was convincing. :P

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D