New sig!

Greatsilverwyrm

New sig...to promote Opera and Firefox.. :)
opera and firefox? explain a bit please :? .

moosh

His sigs are 24 bit portable network graphics (.png) and they don't display correctly in IE. They has a transparent background, but in IE it puts this dodgey grey there instead.

Yay for alternate browsers! :D

Guest Dreamlove

nice and simple :)

and what's the thing on the left hand side? i know one is a paintbrush but what's the other one? :?

nice and simple :)

and what's the thing on the left hand side? i know one is a paintbrush but what's the other one? :?

It's a paintbrush and a computer mouse.

Made a .png-transparent sig a while back and everyone kept commenting that it wasn't see-through. I coulnd't believe that MS which is blamed for monopolizing the internet surfing could do so with a crappy browser like IE! As a macist, I use Safari. No probs here.

on the siggy: I envy your skill to create those simplistic things.

I think "If my sigs don't look right, then my hosting is down", would be more appropriate as pretty much all browsers can display images perfectly.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

I am aware of that, but who cares about PNG and its transparency? The things take way too long to load for my caring. There and then, or nothing.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips