The iPhone

Faux

i What do you mean it doesent look like Os X the browser look exactly like safari and it has the same application designes as on mac . If you really look through all the extras in the iPhone on apple .com it is no doubt the most advanced phone we have here in the U.S. And becasue its maid by mac i can 100% trust it. \'

prospektssigza4.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i What do you mean it doesent look like Os X the browser look exactly like safari and it has the same application designes as on mac . If you really look through all the extras in the iPhone on apple .com it is no doubt the most advanced phone we have here in the U.S. And becasue its maid by mac i can 100% trust it. \'

Because your not biased at all "Macmaster92".

that looks pretty sweet, altho way too expensive. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if I had that money to throw around.

also,

BTTF, you're not making any sence.

Mind telling me how I don't make "sence?"

That's another good point - tactile feedback. Many people prefer the intuitiveness and definite feel of a mechanical button, and I imagine that using such a surface to try and dial or type while driving or something of that nature would be rather hard. Pressing three things on a satellite navigation system is one thing, typing ten numbers accurately on a 3.5" screen and hitting Send would probably be a bit harder.

You seem to know so much about how well a device functions that was only announced 2 days ago.

The door swings both ways, buddy. How does he know so well that it will perform as good as they say it will?

And yeah, the no third party applications kills it. If it had OSX and it could scale all existing OSX applications, it would be a veritably awesome smartphone for some people, but since it can't even do that I see even less reason to buy it now. But, once again... prepare for nuclear revolution as Apple takes over the world.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

iPhone dosent run osX

according to /.

http://apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?si ... 4&from=rss

Your research is poor. That statement is made based off a guess about what the processor might be and why that means it couldn't run OS X. It's just a guess, yet you try to present it as fact.

http://www.roughlydrafted.com/RD/RDM.Tech.Q1.07/081A0C60-AD28-40EE-89EE-D54F1024FDBB.html

locke.gif

Yea they are sweet.....But if u have an ipod and a phone what is the point. :-k

That's exactly why I don't think they're going to sell a lot of the phones. I've got a Zune ($250) and the with the plan I'm looking at I can get a Razor for $30. That's $280 for movies, music, photos, and phone as opposed the rediculous price of the iPhone.

Yea they are sweet.....But if u have an ipod and a phone what is the point. :-k

That's exactly why I don't think they're going to sell a lot of the phones. I've got a Zune ($250) and the with the plan I'm looking at I can get a Razor for $30. That's $280 for movies, music, photos, and phone as opposed the rediculous price of the iPhone.

True. But the functionality of a RAZR pales in comparison to an PDA phone.

locke.gif