http://www.engadget.com/photos/first-iphone-pics/

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/09/the-apple-iphone/

dsc_0168.jpg

dsc_0176.jpg

dsc_0184.jpg

dsc_0183.jpg

dsc_0186.jpg

dsc_0187.jpg

Runs OS X, Cingular service, 5 hours of battery of talk time, video, and browsing, 16 hours of audio playback

Only problem I have is...

$499 for a 4 GB with 2 yr contract. $599 for a 8 GB version

Official Site http://www.apple.com/iphone/

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the wireless headphone idea. Apple's finally getting smart. :)

I'm confident that Apple aren't the first to do that. It's been around for a while now, it's just expensive.

I'm pretty sure of that too. But Apple has never applied it to the iPod. Too be honest, wires are a pain. :-#

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I'm a manager for Carphone Warehouse and I'll tell you this... this will be one of the biggest selling high tier handsets once it's released in the UK.

Looks really funky too. :)

In terms of cost... it'll probably cost about 100 quid on an average 35 pound tariff I recon. That's not bad for a handset of that spec'

Harrington.gif

Dammit, I want one. :(

At that price?

Hah. No.

Want, sadly, is different from actual ability to purchase :P Yeah at that price it's got no chance for me.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Dammit, I want one. :(

At that price?

Hah. No.

Want, sadly, is different from actual ability to purchase :P Yeah at that price it's got no chance for me.

Yeah... I want it. Can't afford it. Don't have Cingular. But meh still wants it!

You crampin' my style.

"Revolutionary User Interfaces"

Yes, a touch screen is so incredibly revolutionary.

And what's more, for the same amount of money, if not less, you could have an MP3 play AND a cell phone that both do better jobs than the iPhone does alone. Never mind this, corporate pandering and smart marketing will inevitably cause an uber[bleep]e in popularity.

I'll be sitting in my bomb shelter while a self-aware Google fires ICBMs at Steve Jobs in a bid for world domination and machine takeover a la the Terminator.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Oh man I was watching something on the news about that.

I would get that if I wanted a phone.. mp3 player.. all that junk in one. I only need my MP3 player honostly. Out here, theres no need for a cell.

NS

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

Wow, sounds great. I reeeally want one. A little pricey though. I have a little question about it though.. How would you type/dial? For dialing I guess there could be a num pad that comes up and you press the buttons.. but for typing would the entire alphabet come up like on a black berry, or would you have a num pad with assigned letters and have to type like with a conventional cell phone?

Combat FTL

Combat_FTL.png

Wee! I showed it to my Mom, and she'll considering getting one for me! Yippie!

I have cingular anyway, and I"m really hating my RAZR, so this is just what I need. :D

Apple did great on this, no complaints from what I can see.

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

I'm going to buy myself a cell phone once I get a job and earn some money. But thinking realistically, there's no way I'm going to save up that much for a phone. I already have an mp3 player (30GB) that plays music and movies. And with the money I'll save by buying a cheaper phone, I'll be able to afford the plan more easily. It's a nice idea to have your phone/mp3 player in a single item, but I think the price is too high..

Hehe I just watched that on TV :P Looks pretty cool. The company is also now changing their name to "Apple, Inc."

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog