@ Construction Guild @ (includes lots of graphics)

Harrington

Thanks guys...

The reason it still costs money to cut planks is that the reason Jagex created Construction in the first place, was that it's intended as a deliberate money sink. They want all excess cash burned up to control the game economy.

Free plank cutting would completely unbalance the game and the economy and is something they wouldn't take seriously.

I like the idea of a poll for Dragon colour... thanks. :mrgreen:

Harrington.gif

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck? I haven't posted on this yet?

Anyways, since you haven't put a bank in like most idiots, I guess I support. And also, having the sawmill still cost money is a great modification to the makes-construction-too-easy free sawmill. And I also like your dragons. And the requirements aren't too high or too low... :D Okay, this is probably the first time I've liked an idea this much since the F2P bank space or new bank layout.

(And the sawmill could cost money because it's like a vending machine, or those thingies that you ride at malls or something....You have to pay a quarter or something in order to use it. Except the quarter is more like coins. And you probably don't even understand my analogy so there's no point in continuing...)

P.S. The location is good...Relekka has a portal already, same with Karamja. Morytania is a little odd for construction as it doesn't just feel right.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

What about a crystal dragon? I'm not sure if its out there but it could drop peices of crystal on top of the other drops and the crystal could be used to make a crystal throne. 8-)

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Thanks for that penguingeek3.... my favourite reply so far lol :thumbsup:

Lol...It's just that anyone who's posted a suggestion on here after I joined probably knows how tough I am on suggestions. There are only a few I like. And if I don't like it...Well, I get as close to flaming without flaming. (In fact...I think I've turned down 3 previous construction guilds...)

This would make spending all that money worth it...Yet not too much for too little money.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

what lvl u need for the dhide? love the purple \'

ml417.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

refresh to see another sig =P

also click on the sig to go to The Art Bazaar

thanks to everyone who made me a sig

what lvl u need for the dhide? love the purple \'

wooohoo my suggestion was good, more people like it 8-)

I like it! Purple dragonhides would be cool! 8-)

w00t another one liking it 8-)

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Cool! :thumbsup: But I get no credit? O:)

"]doughnutt.jpg

What an awesome idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only 2 small problems. Bank. It needs a bank. I also agreee with other guy it shouldn't cost anything to make planks cos you're doing it yourself. Otherwise its brilliant. Now why didn't jagex come up with this idea?

i figured you might like it joe :P

and this is almost perfect harrington, the location is great (although maybe you should have the entrance on the west or north side)

the monsters (especially the ent) are ingenious and the best drop would be the gold leaves/marble blocks. LEAVE THE DRAGONZ!!!!!!

Its not really overpowered, it offers an slightly better way to train the skill with the tablesaw but other guilds like the mining guild do that

the only thing i think should be corrected is the lvl required for the dragonhide, it should be exactly the same as black dragonhide except look better and distinguish the people with 60+ con

also don't i get credit for coming up with the dragon head in your POH idea? :(

What an awesome idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only 2 small problems. Bank. It needs a bank. I also agreee with other guy it shouldn't cost anything to make planks cos you're doing it yourself. Otherwise its brilliant. Now why didn't jagex come up with this idea?

i figured you might like it joe :P

and this is almost perfect harrington, the location is great (although maybe you should have the entrance on the west or north side)

the monsters (especially the ent) are ingenious and the best drop would be the gold leaves/marble blocks. LEAVE THE DRAGONZ!!!!!!

Its not really overpowered, it offers an slightly better way to train the skill with the tablesaw but other guilds like the mining guild do that

the only thing i think should be corrected is the lvl required for the dragonhide, it should be exactly the same as black dragonhide except look better and distinguish the people with 60+ con

also don't i get credit for coming up with the dragon head in your POH idea? :(

Thx adon1.

I like the idea of moving the entrance over to the west side... will probably do that.

Sorry forgot to add you to the credits list :wall:

Harrington.gif

Ok, entrance to the guild has been moved to the West side of the reservation :)

It has? It still looks the same to me. :-s

"]doughnutt.jpg

Support. Mind you, I refuse to train construction and pour my money into the drain that Jagex created, but...

Anyways, I like the stone mason idea. And the exp given from the tablesaw: player-chosen. When you click "cut 10 logs" or whatever, it should pop up another question asking which skill you want to divert that exp to.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

very nice i surport u have put a lot of thought into this 100% approve :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

This would, in reality, destroy what I have heard is the reason they even made construction! Construction was made as a money drain on Runescape. If they made this, there would be a large toll for entering the guild and then various areas. If players could get such expensive items so cheaply, the economy will be significantly damaged. There would be much more money in people's pockets and therefore, items will become overpriced, so forth.

Also, the dragons should have a slayer requirement so something, if the hides are so valuable.

mememe513.png

This would, in reality, destroy what I have heard is the reason they even made construction! Construction was made as a money drain on Runescape. If they made this, there would be a large toll for entering the guild and then various areas. If players could get such expensive items so cheaply, the economy will be significantly damaged. There would be much more money in people's pockets and therefore, items will become overpriced, so forth.

Also, the dragons should have a slayer requirement so something, if the hides are so valuable.

I see you didn't read the whole post then. The items drops are VERY rare, and you still have to pay the same money to use the table saw. It will have a very minimal impact on the economy and is a just reward for those who have worked hard on construction to gain access to the guild.

Harrington.gif

to be honest i'd say rares are more of a money drain on society than construction

to be honest i'd say rares are more of a money drain on society than construction

What do rares have to do with construction? :?

"]doughnutt.jpg