@ Construction Guild @ (includes lots of graphics)

Harrington

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SICK! :shock: You're awesome. Really good idea, I support totally. =D>

I was thinking, about the location. I love it there, looks good. But there's kinda of a shortcut blocked, to the bank. So I was thinking maybe the guild should be close to Rimmington. I mean everyone started there so maybe there should be the guild.

It's just an idea, I kinda like it where it is.

guild7kp.png

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

I was thinking, about the location. I love it there, looks good. But there's kinda of a shortcut blocked, to the bank. So I was thinking maybe the guild should be close to Rimmington. I mean everyone started there so maybe there should be the guild.

guild7kp.png

Thanks for that Robert... I did consider different locations, but to be honest, as it's a P2P skill, I figured it'll need to be in the P2P part of the world?

Harrington.gif

constructionguildseers6bz.png

Maybe up here? Its not too far from Seers bank, but its far enough for it not to make construction too easy. Plus there is pretty much every type of log in seers. The Picture isn't the best quality, but I'm sure you all get the basic Idea. ::'

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

PICCY

Thanks for that Robert... I did consider different locations, but to be honest, as it's a P2P skill, I figured it'll need to be in the P2P part of the world?

Oh yeah, you're right. Does make more sence ;)

Doughnut I like that spot too, but the smallest box to the left; what would that be?

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Doughnut I like that spot too, but the smallest box to the left; what would that be?

I'm not the best at photoshop, its just showing what the general area would be.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

it may sound farfetched but i'd like the guild to be in Keldagrim

~currently theres no guild anywhere near keldagrim (unless you include the mining guild but even that is a cartride away)

~it has great architecture like the giant statue

~it has a bank :P

~it has a lil to do with construction (the mason)

~dwarf's are supposed to be awesome builders

hily great idea me likes alot now a anoth good reason for 60 con :P but you should make i so people cant kill dragons without getting in the guild

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

I do think this guild is overpowered but I like the idea.

My suggestions are:

Get rid of the dragons, what do they have to do with Construction? Seems incredibly random, and out of place.

The location of the guild is good, but leave a small sliver of land open on the east side of it, (Near the ocean) as I think a lot of people use that path to get places.

Also raise the requirements to like 75, this seems like a very good guild.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

I do think this guild is overpowered but I like the idea.

My suggestions are:

Get rid of the dragons, what do they have to do with Construction? Seems incredibly random, and out of place.

The location of the guild is good, but leave a small sliver of land open on the east side of it, (Near the ocean) as I think a lot of people use that path to get places.

Also raise the requirements to like 75, this seems like a very good guild.

stop moaning, everyone likes a good dragon

MM I personally think the dragon idea is stupid. What does combat have to do with a construction guild if the hides can be made into armour and not something nifty for the house?

Other then that it's alright.

Jaskkes.png

Given the feedback on Dragons "What have they got to do with Construction", I am considering removing them to another seperate suggestions thread.

I WANT a monster that drops construction materials and would appreciate suggestions for a possible replacement for dragons (should I decide to remove them)

Thanks

Harrington.gif

It's an interesting idea, and I wouldn't be suprised to see a Construction Guild sometime in the future. For all we know, they could have been working on one ever since Construction came out. You have some good thoughts, but it could be detailed further. Maybe you should sketch out a map of the guild and its layout? :)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

It's an interesting idea, and I wouldn't be suprised to see a Construction Guild sometime in the future. For all we know, they could have been working on one ever since Construction came out. You have some good thoughts, but it could be detailed further. Maybe you should sketch out a map of the guild and its layout? :)

try the first page, there is a layout of it

i think ur gold armor looks awesome but the violet looks to similar to blue, its open to scamming. And maybe the dragons should be found somewhere else also as they don't have much of a link to construction. I don't have 60 construction yet but I love your idea. =D>

i don't know if u can but it would b awesome to hav a poll for veiwers to vote on favorite coloured dragon. :-k I would vote gold :D

Hello ... How r u?

What an awesome idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only 2 small problems. Bank. It needs a bank. I also agreee with other guy it shouldn't cost anything to make planks cos you're doing it yourself. Otherwise its brilliant. Now why didn't jagex come up with this idea?

227344.png

Click mine to get your own! Join tip.it pulsers today!