how to get bloods? besides the forums.

Runescape_Fan711

Hereos (70 thieving) in Ardougne can give 1 blood rune among their other loot.

There's also a chest (59 thieving) that gives 2 blood runes + 500 gp. Location of this chest in the quote below.

There is a tower just north west of Ardougne. Picklock the door to enter, go down the ladder and you will find the chests at the end of the passage guarded by ogres. A second magical trap will trigger and teleport you to a nearby building in Ardougne.
icecube7.jpeg

Enchantment-training at Mage Training Arena gives Deaths and Bloods...

you need points in all of the mini games there to get bloods. does anyone know if there's a shop somewhere besides the mage training arena that sells them.

Ali's discount runes (open the large chest)

The zamorak mage in the wildy (the abyss guy)

The mage guild

and the magic shop on lunar isle

Foooman.png

Yes, I like ankous for blood runes: I accumulate them rather fast, along with deaths, p ess, mith ores, and addy arrows :D

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

ok thanks. does anyone else have a hint on how to get bloods anywhere else. i'm looking to get them for less than 600gp ea.

Ankous drop them fairly frequently

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

I'm surprised that Barrowing has not been mentioned. If you can cast slayer dart, then all bloods and chaos are extra, making it a good source of bloods if you can do it efficiently.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

I'm surprised that Barrowing has not been mentioned. If you can cast slayer dart, then all bloods and chaos are extra, making it a good source of bloods if you can do it efficiently.

Yep, barrows is awsome :D . Although I like chaos bolt with gloves better then slayer dart...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

also.. you could try killing bloodvelds, they drop quite much, and is not to bad ranged xp too :thumbsup:

I trained from 61-72 range on bloodvelds, and I only got about 300-400 bloods. Maybe I was just unlucky, but I could have made enough money for those runes in an hour, instead of the week it took me to train.

Cowmasta13.png

also.. you could try killing bloodvelds, they drop quite much, and is not to bad ranged xp too :thumbsup:

I trained from 61-72 range on bloodvelds, and I only got about 300-400 bloods. Maybe I was just unlucky, but I could have made enough money for those runes in an hour, instead of the week it took me to train.

That's wierd, nearly every 150 or so bloodveld task I get, I walk out with maybe 200 bloods. Maybe you were just unlucky, or I was just lucky. :?

i want to know about the blood devils and the barrows if my stats are:

62 atk

57 str

55 def

36 range

42 prayer

60 mage

and my cbl is 72.

i have rune pl8, legs and kite, addy full and for mage armor i lost it in the wildy. i'd have to get more but i'd need money. range armor is studded leather.

barrows is out of the question at your level. I would recommend using safespot at bloodvields to train your range.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Yes, I like ankous for blood runes: I accumulate them rather fast, along with deaths, p ess, mith ores, and addy arrows :D

not to mention laws 8-) would go there personally, but my pc is lagging and i dont wanna lose rune t there :ohnoes: :uhh: