Terraspace - Fantasy II - FINAL

Metroid

I present to you - My final image - Fantasy II :)

About 110 layers, 4 or 5 terragen renders (yeah.. I forgot exactly how many I rendered), And 4 days into this one. I originally planned this to be my final image.. because I need a break from designing for a while. But I had alot of fun making this so we'll see.. maybe not.

I took in all the C/C everyone has given me. And it has really helped. So thank you everyone. :)

This can actually be wallpaper size aswell... just may take a little stretching.. or a small screen. Feel free to use it as a wallpaper. Just don't claim you made it or anything. :P

Anyway... thanks for reading, and here is my "Final Image". ;)

v1 - v2

48fvns5.jpg

Protect the Light...

Thank you for the C/C.

But imo it wouldn't be much of a terraspace image if I removed most of the space scene. ;)

It's not meant to be a wallpaper.. it just can be if someone wants to try. :)

Protect the Light...

I'm sorry, but Im not a big fan of this one :(

The landscape below looks very good, but it gets worse when I looked up.

-The top of the biggest mountain left has a dark area over it, the top looks swallowed by the night. You have done this at the other two mountains to, but in that case it turned out well because they are far away.

-Then again, 3 moons :) I cant and dont want to change your mind to make one moon, just because I like it.

-The white parts in the sky are to bright. It looks more like a part there, planet there, stars there, more stars there. I think there is no 'unity' between all the different planets and stars.

But I have to say you still are very good at making this, no matter what. =D>

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

I couldn't fix the black spot at the top of the main mountain, and I didn't feel like rendering another landscape and patching up the darkness. So I left it and hoped it wouldn't stick out.

I tried to add two moons, but I just couldn't.. it didn't look right.

I agree with the space comment. I noticed it myself.. but I've put enough time into the image for now. I'll pull it up tommorow and fix some stuff that was bugging me.. like the bad lighting/shading, and the space scene.

Thank you very much for the C/C. :)

Protect the Light...

wow, i love the land/water/mountains :shock: overall, i love it. no CC cause i dunno how the program works

by the way, is the program free to download? if so, what is it, and do you happen to have the link (and a nice tut) handy by anychance? :D

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

terragen is cool =)

i love this i think it looks great, the water looks great for the idea (rough with small waves i belive) nice texture in the mountains, however they could be more clear (sharpen maybe?)

imo the spacescene goes too high and i feel there could be better blending between the clouds/smoke?

the text looks good, however i dont like the otherlap of the M and the title.

looks great none the less, is this on deviantart? i wanna +fav <3:

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

I love it. There are just a few things I don't like. The main thing is the top of the right mountain. It just goes dark and it doesn't look natural. The only other major c/c that I can give is that the change from sky to space seems to be too blunt. It could probably be a bit more gradual. Everything else is awesome. Great job.

I agree. The landscape looks amazing, but to me, the places in space look like they're kind of just randomly placed there. I guess that first moon is okay.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

-The top of the biggest mountain left has a dark area over it, the top looks swallowed by the night. You have done this at the other two mountains to, but in that case it turned out well because they are far away.

-Then again, 3 moons :) I cant and dont want to change your mind to make one moon, just because I like it.

-The white parts in the sky are to bright. It looks more like a part there, planet there, stars there, more stars there. I think there is no 'unity' between all the different planets and stars.

But I have to say you still are very good at making this, no matter what. =D>

I'm going to have to disagree with you here woopi.

Personaly I like the space scene part of the image. Yeah, perhaps some different placement in order but its one of his better space scenes I have seen.

However I'm not a big fan of the landscape met. To me the "mountain" looks way too .... soft and it also is abrutly cut off by the forces of the sky. I'm not a fan of the lightening effect you did near the bottom area of the landscape as well, although as usual I love the water and the atmosphere in this one is great.

Took in all the C/C... here is a update.

Still going to add some textures to the mountain, and maybe fix the lighting a bit.

Re-rates are appreciated. :)

Space scene is a ton better, I'm still not liking the landscapes texture though.

Contrary to other posts, the transition seems smooth to me (unexperienced) eye. However, the mountains look a little too faded (perhaps more translucent then faded looking).

Other then that- Z0mg Cool!

They are faded because of the heavy clouds. Tried to make it real.. =S

And I hate the texture. And the size of the mountains. But I'm working on it. If I can't make some good texures I'm just going to try to render a entire new landscape for the right bit.

edit: And the other posts were commenting on v1, which was much worse. ;) Click 'v1' above the image to see it.

Protect the Light...