best item you ever got free

Pure_Skillse

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't think you will believe me but I'm completely serious here. A good old friend (hint: he is on these forums...) actually gave me 24M cash because he is such a cool guy. He's pretty much the reason I am where I am in Runescape. Thanks man! :D

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

full mask set, halloween 2002 was it? Or 2003 I don't recall. Anyway since I have a feeling it's worth a lot nowadays (I don't really play RS or check markets much nowadays) I assume that's the best I ever got free.

Wow such a hard question for me!

I've been very fortunate to have some really good friends and I've gotten several items - all of which I appreciate and have sentimental value.

From sea turtles (I can't get them and I like them!) to Dragon items.

The best (according to other people) I got for free was a Guthan's spear while doing Barrows. The best (for a farming ninja such as myself :wink: ) is when I get Spirit Tree seeds :thumbsup:

Vine is waving at me. What? What was that?! It gave me the tendril! :o

Vhellcat.png

Santa, in the place where Thurgo is. Mudskipper Point, I think.

Some alcher died, and dropped a santa, and a lot of Natures and Yew Longs.

It was awesome :thumbsup:

Giaimo.png

Giaimo.png

"Dr. Lutzka, Dr. Lutzka, He's a fake!"

I got a lot of free stuff.

Drop party: Rune plate, 2 rune legs.

Another drop party: rune kite

Death pile: berserker, rune plate, dds (got these things TWICE)

Another death pile: karils top.

A lvl 113 was quitting and emptied his bank. I got 300k in random junk. apparently he gave the good stuff to friends.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Mith mace in rsc when I was level 20.

Yup, That happened to me too... I spent the rest of the night killing goblins behind the port sarim Jail for 20 attack to use it. I went to school the next morning and all my friends were jealous XD

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?

one of my closest friends that quit gave me approximately 16m in stuff. 10k nats, 10k yew longs, brassard, mud staff, whip, lots of runes, herbs, potions, 100k feathers o.o, um.. and more things that i am forgetting. But i am using that money atm to get 99 firemaking. and i still hav 9m cash :) and about 23m in stoofs, i would giv it all back if he came back though :(

my rs home: edgeville, world 103.

-night

night_of_arc.gif

well, as of yesterday, it was 2k nats from a good friend for xmas.

But as of today, it was 2 glories from Queenie (not queenvalerie). Might not be worth as much as 2k nats, but i still think theyre better because a.) they were an unprovoked gift, and b.) they might be the last things i have to remember queenie by :cry:

dont you leave fool!

supernovasigst7.jpg

Well, one friend gave me d legs =)

Also, another friend found a disk of returning, sold it, gave me half(6m), and gave me another 1m =D (phr33 7m =P)

cliffside1ra5.png

Aside from my 14k nat thing...

I was world 18 50 wildy teleporter pking... someone BSes a guy so i jump the BSer then the guy told me he's quiting because of his vision and gave me 1m cash, zammy robe bottems, rune boots and other stuff

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....