Seahawks at Bears (1est) / Patriots at Chargers (4:30est)

Fadfdfd

So, make your predictions and calls throughout the game. I thought we'd have one since we had a Saints, Eagles one yesterday.

My scores?

SEA - 17

CHI - 20

(I always thought it'd be cool to wake up at 10 in Seattle and watch a football game :P)(THE GAME IS AT 1. COVERAGE I THINK STARTED AT 12)

NE - 31

SD - 24

LT will be stopped. Richard Seymour and Vince Wilfork = Most underrated linemen in the league (by fans; p-by-p announcers love Seymour).

Then we have Bruschi and Vrabel and all that good stuff. But no Rodney Harrison :(. Antonio Gates would have gotten a taste of pain if Harrison was playing.

My call of the game - Tom Brady 45 yard TD pass to Javarr Gaffney.

Chargers and Seahawks. Going 13-3 in the easiest conference in the league doesn't mean diddly squat when it comes to the playoffs. The Seahawks actually have danger in their offense, unlike Chicago and their Interceptosauras Rex.

Chicago- 35

Seattle- 17

This should be an easy win for Chicago if Grossman throws to his team.

Chargers- 41

Patriots- 31

I think Chargers are going all the way so they are going to beat the Pats.

I was pretty close with my Saints win prediction, only off by a few points for each team.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I just want the Bears to go all the way. Don't tease me Grossy. Win it for Dah Bearz =D>

They are gonna lose next week against the Saints. Don't get your hopes up.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

FAD LIKES TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS WHEN HE'S HAPPY. Enough sarcastic remarks about Fad for the day...

Anyways...

Go Pats! Yay. I don't care. Still, go Pats!

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

THE 50+ YARD FIELD GOAL IS GOOD! IT'S GOOD! 27-24!!! OFF BY 4 POINTS. I was the closest :P. Now for the Pats game!

I thought they said it was 49 yards.. :-k But that was a good kick. I watched the game with my neighbors (cheering on the Bears) and my dad (cheering on the Seahawks). It was pretty entertaining. I think I'll watch sports more often. I'm hoping to see the Saints go to the Superbowl. And maybe they'll beat the Patriots (saying that to make Fad mad :P).

And the bears win, so much for all the critics who said the bears were the worst team out there. And it was a 49 yard kick :wink:

I had a feeling Fad was exaggerating again :P

It was just inside the 49 yard range, tied his longest kick record :)

Bears FTW

I'm peeing my pants right now. The Pats aren't even going to the Super Bowl. They'll lose in the Divisional Playoffs for the 2nd straight year. I'm pissing my pants right now, 13-21 Superchargers with 8 minutes left. :ohnoes:

Brady has been playing awful. All his passes are off. The Chargers haven't even been playing their best. Physically and Mentally.

I am really ticked at some of these calls. I know I'm just mad, but the Face mask? His hand slipping? And then the missed Delay of Game penalty? The Chargers wouldn't have scored their last TD without that.