2 SILLY WALLPAPERS !!!

The_Jeppoz

The new trend in these pages about emoticon based works made me think about turning some old Display pictures i made into some bigger works. Here's one i like... (I gave it a japan-like style just to stay avay from others seen here....

erm.jpg

and the new onw...WHEEEEEEEEEEE

whewall.jpg

as i was asked to do due to devart probs :)

All the bevel's and embosses look really tacky.

Maybe that's the style... :roll:

Didn't want to do something the same style as other ppl here (as to say : 2d as nad or totaly smoothed as Azvy)

And don't want to be rated starting from a comparison :)

As i said i looked for a Jappo style...

Check Jap magazines and you'll find what i mean :P

I like the second one a lot more than the first. No offence, but if "your style" is to put bevel and dropshadow on every segment of the image I would advice to change your style :wink:

I'm sure that Azvys technique is a bit more complex than just going nuts on the layer style settings.

PS the border overlaps the "speechbubble" in the first picture :wink:

I like the second one a lot more than the first. No offence, but if "your style" is to put bevel and dropshadow on every segment of the image I would advice to change your style :wink:

I'm sure that Azvys technique is a bit more complex than just going nuts on the layer style settings.

PS the border overlaps the "speechbubble" in the first picture :wink:

I wonder if you know what you'r talking about...still...My style is whatever i want it to be since as u said it's mine (as to say son of a premade choice not of limits of any kind ). And it's not just that...but maybe u can't see that...Azva stuff is simply smoother and works in the small...that helps a lot. Where i place shadow he puts a smoothed borded/trace....so?...I personaly love that style, not that i can't make the same, but again i didn't want to follow the same style of some1 else, call it respect for other ppl...call it whatever you want. Hope this stays clearly in your mind in the future. I'm personaly against all the cloning stuff u see here, i mean...getting inspired from something is nice, copying the style is bad.

And also i prefer ppl that experiment new ways rather than ppl doing the same things over and over and over maybe not working on quiality but quantity....missing to reach the goal of almost perfection that could make them "skip to next page"....

And tell me a rule that states a border can't interact with the image....I'm not blind you know ?

They are preaty good, although the fingers seem strangly out of place (and the flower one looks like it's fliiping you off :cry: mean flowers...)

Anyways, the bevel and emoboss is ...ok, and about it being your style i've seen alot of people bevel and emboss smilys :D

However, on the 'wheeeeeeeeeeee' one, i realy like the expresion, the flower one i do too (not as much as the other) but the fingers get in the way :( and, even though i know you've explained to us a million times about the beval, it is a tad bit anoying on them.

The official rules of making smileys:

128. Border can't interact with the image

So, there you have it. :wink:

And btw, I praised the latter image and gave some critic considering the style. For that you throw me with a flamatory comment boldly stating how superior you are to me and mock my intellect by talking like to a five-year-old. geez. I guess you can't handle some feedback. :?

PS I changed my mind...they are both ugly. :D

And btw, I praised the latter image and gave some critic considering the style. For that you throw me with a flamatory comment boldly stating how superior you are to me and mock my intellect by talking like to a five-year-old. geez. I guess you can't handle some feedback. :?

Where does the quote come from ?

Who said those are smilies ? they are wallpaper...the smily version has no borders.

And of course...are we surfing the same thread ? I didn't flame you.

But it's in my right to answer to the critics expressing my own point of you. If you can't stand that...well have a walk on Disney's forums...

If i post here is to have some criticism or to show something easy and funny i made, caring nothing about the ratings or such things simply cause they were some "spare time fillers" i wanted to share with you, hoping some1 might like. Having constructive criticism is ok. Having some feedback as yours (the style statement) requires an answer. Or do u expect you'r the only one that has the right to talk ? Moreover i wasn't hard in my asnwer nor i pointed at you comparing myself to you...maybe your ego wrote a big party of the story then....

And about your last message...i'm not sure who's the 5-years old guy here... :roll: and untill you show me something that deserve some rispect or show me you try hard on something artistic i'll never say i'm better than you or such bs...still i won't consider your non costructive criticism more than i consider an ant walking in my garden. Come back with some interesting comment and then we'r ok....

For example Nadril is a guy i realy respect over here, i don't say i love all his works or he has to love all mine, still i have no problems trying to criticise his work the good way in order to help him getting better (He does a lot of fixing) and all feedback from him is welcome cause he never says bs and focus on artistic stuff (he also has some pure spam sessions sometimes lol...whatever).

Where does the quote come from ?

Who said those are smilies ? they are wallpaper...the smily version has no borders.

And of course...are we surfing the same thread ? I didn't flame you.

But it's in my right to answer to the critics expressing my own point of you. If you can't stand that...well have a walk on Disney's forums...

If i post here is to have some criticism or to show something easy and funny i made, caring nothing about the ratings or such things simply cause they were some "spare time fillers" i wanted to share with you, hoping some1 might like. Having constructive criticism is ok. Having some feedback as yours (the style statement) requires an answer. Or do u expect you'r the only one that has the right to talk ? Moreover i wasn't hard in my asnwer nor i pointed at you comparing myself to you...maybe your ego wrote a big party of the story then....

And about your last message...i'm not sure who's the 5-years old guy here... :roll: and untill you show me something that deserve some rispect or show me you try hard on something artistic i'll never say i'm better than you or such bs...still i won't consider your non costructive criticism more than i consider an ant walking in my garden. Come back with some interesting comment and then we'r ok....

For example Nadril is a guy i realy respect over here, i don't say i love all his works or he has to love all mine, still i have no problems trying to criticise his work the good way in order to help him getting better (He does a lot of fixing) and all feedback from him is welcome cause he never says bs and focus on artistic stuff (he also has some pure spam sessions sometimes lol...whatever).

Not wanting to get in the middle here, but Jeepoz, he was just giving a little Critisim. And the whole bevel and emboss thing... i realy didn't want to say it, but a lot of people put them on smily's or stuff when they don't know what else to put on them. :shock:

Not saying that's why u did it, i know and don't need explaining why u did it, just saying sometimes being different isn't all good. :wink:

Nad i'm personaly not mad at that guy or have some kind of anger towards him, just to be clear. I'm very cold blooded in many aspects of my mood, plus i'm not from spoken english countries so the mix might look a bit harder than it actualy is. Other than that...back on your post...i personaly had this kind of style in my mind and i made it. full stop. I'm not a guy that gets that much influenced from what other ppl does or doesn't. I try to respect other ppl work, of course, finding new ways, cause it would be 2 easy to take Azvy style, something he might have worked hard on...replicate it and implement it in the time i saved copying....that's unfair. We'r talking about smilies...Something pretty easy to do...Your style for example is very very easy(not that this is to be blamed, it's simply a style)...and has been replicated on a sig or two already (or you got inspired from those...or somewhere else you both copied from...dunno and personaly don't care). I could have used something like that, saving some time 2...but the result would have been similar to yours and that's not what i aim to.

PS: about the Criticism...remember you and Witty-Fool in the latest threads ? :P

Nad i'm personaly not mad at that guy or have some kind of anger towards him, just to be clear. I'm very cold blooded in many aspects of my mood, plus i'm not from spoken english countries so the mix might look a bit harder than it actualy is. Other than that...back on your post...i personaly had this kind of style in my mind and i made it. full stop. I'm not a guy that gets that much influenced from what other ppl does or doesn't. I try to respect other ppl work, of course, finding new ways, cause it would be 2 easy to take Azvy style, something he might have worked hard on...replicate it and implement it in the time i saved copying....that's unfair. We'r talking about smilies...Something pretty easy to do...Your style for example is very very easy(not that this is to be blamed, it's simply a style)...and has been replicated on a sig or two already (or you got inspired from those...or somewhere else you both copied from...dunno and personaly don't care). I could have used something like that, saving some time 2...but the result would have been similar to yours and that's not what i aim to.

PS: about the Criticism...remember you and Witty-Fool in the latest threads ? :P

Yeah i know >_>. Meh soz bout that, kind of in a not the best mood right now, we worked like all day cleaning our house for the movers tomorrow for the first batch of stuff, it is NOT fun cleaning every item in the house :twisted:

Anywho, if ur gunna continue with the Bevel and emboss style, try different way's of using the bevel on it, and get rid of teh fingers :lol:

Oh bugger...why do I always get into an argument :?

The quote...a joke mb mb?? :D

The style of yours...just find it a little plain and straigth-forward compared to your other works that easily out class these.

Your first comment..."I wonder if you know what you'r talking about", "but maybe u can't see that", "all it respect for other ppl...call it whatever you want.", "Hope this stays clearly in your mind in the future", "u see here". Well I just find that the mood of this text is offensive and that it treats the subject (me) in an unrespectfull manner.