what operating system do you use!! :thumbsup:

spacheco

I will be using Vista 64bit instead of Vista 32 bit when I get my new 1TB hard drive sometime this week :D. Of course I'll use Ubuntu and windows 7 as well, all on dual boot :P.

The hard drive is a WD 1TB black edition with 32MB cache for those that want to know. I got it on sale on ncix.com, for any canadians that want one.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Vista Home premium, want to get Windows 7, but i have yet to download the 32bit version. :(

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Windows 95 - Crash much? 5/10

You were obviously doing something wrong. 95 is one of Microsofts most stable OS', which is why many businesses still use it.

Pretty dangerous to still use that OS if they're connected to the internet. :roll:

I'm running 32 bit Vista SP1 and i love it. The only thin i don't like is how it can't support older games very well, but because of the fact i actually have money to buy new current games instead of the 15 year old ones i had i don't really care anymore. lol

Other than that i have no problems with Vista, i don't see why everybody hates it.

cool_sig1.jpg

Win7 build 7068 ;)

Unquestionably the best OS I've ever used. Still a few bugs, but it's a beta, and still more stable/complete than Vista was when it was released. :P

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

Win7 build 7068 ;)

Unquestionably the best OS I've ever used. Still a few bugs, but it's a beta, and still more stable/complete than Vista was when it was released. :P

No doubt about that. I guess Ms is getting back at making good products so they don't lose more people to Linux and Mac.

Win7 build 7068 ;)

No doubt about that. I guess Ms is getting back at making good products so they don't lose more people to Linux and Mac.

I'd rather use only Linux myself, but I need Photoshop. :( Paying for anti virus really sucks (Even though it's my dad that pays for it) and I can't speed up my system by reinstalling until Photoshop will let me unregister it.

C2b6gs7.png

Go to av-comparatives and check the scores for Avira =)

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé