what operating system do you use!! :thumbsup:

spacheco

SuSe linux wo0t \' \' \' \'

if when you log into ur computer and it sayd windows i weep for you :uhh:

coulnt find offtopic :? i use windows at me mums

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao my dad booted microsoft outa the house in...1997 lmao ive been around linux for eva!!!!!

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

vista! bah its gonna has more viruses than pamella anderson :XD:

but seriously vista sucks

wrong i have msn up at my moms and on my linux box i use msn it just with kopete ::' start out with one of the older linuxes like suse 6.0

linux has but loads of software you just need to knwo how to run it im 13 i learned like in 1 month ::' and linux cant get viruses its impossible same wit mac

i aint nerdy linux easy to run my 5 year old brother is better at it than freaking gta san andreas

i aint nerdy

SuSe linux wo0t \' \' \' \'

if when you log into ur computer and it sayd windows i weep for you

Hmm, jumping on the trendy (in the 'nerd' community) bandwagon of being arbitrarily anti-microsoft and then boasting about it? Prime 'nerd' material.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

Windows xp on the crappest computer ever. Having two browsers up makes me lag. With a broken keyboard. Major sucks.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

widows isnt that bad just vista is a hazard to its users

talk to my dad he says if they were giving him all of bill gates mney to use microsoft he's spit in there faces

If that's true then he's both an idiot and an even bigger 'nerd' than you.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

talk to my dad he says if they were giving him all of bill gates mney to use microsoft he's spit in there faces

1. We don't know your dad, or your family for that matter. Or even how to contact him, not that we'd want to.

2. I'd like to see that. Do you know how much Bill Gates is worth?

knkcopy.jpg