Interfaces and Spooky Update 16 january 07

Kiriyama

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I like that too. But they don't make a difference anymore between what you already can do and what not (e.g. smithing, herblore,...). The things you didn't have the level for used to be in red or something. I always felt it was a nice achievement to get it to the "yay I can do this now"-colour...

I was looking at the smithing guide: "Eh? Since when could I make all the mithril stuff? Cool I can make mithril armour in my house now!"

I thought I was 68 smithing when really I'm 66 smithing. :|

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Did anyone went to check out the new graphics of undeads and penguins?

I don't think they've updated them yet, it was mentioned that it would be coming with the quest. But the wallpapers are available, and look cool.

One thing I don't like with the new quest list is that they've moved all the ones beginning with 'The' to the T's, rather than arranging them depending on the second word (eg The Eyes of Glouphrie in E).

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I like these new updates, making the interface looking allot slicker, although it's becoming slightly inconsistent between those that are updated and those aren't. I wish the runescape designer that worked on this simply go through all of it and set a consistent font size, style, format, color, etc throughout instead of changing it based on incoming need. It'd make this very important part of runescape much easier to look on.

btw, I'm sure the firecape and missing red text thing are bugs, anyone wanna submit it?

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

Horay! Jagex just loves messing up items :? First chain now and now they even mess up the fire cape GJ jagex! =D>

On topic : I like the Interfaces alot. Pretty handy also that I finally can see what world i'm in :D

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

..::Attack, Mage, Ranged & Hitpoints 99 | Total DK Drops: #223++::..

Horay! Jagex just loves messing up items :? First chain now and now they even mess up the fire cape GJ jagex! =D> Well on topic I like the Interfaces alot. Pretty handy also that I finally can see what world i'm in :D

The fire cape was a mistake, Jagex are going to change it back soon.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Horay! Jagex just loves messing up items :? First chain now and now they even mess up the fire cape GJ jagex! =D>

On topic : I like the Interfaces alot. Pretty handy also that I finally can see what world i'm in :D

It only looks weird in your equiped page.. not on your character as with chain

Combat FTL

Combat_FTL.png

Horay! Jagex just loves messing up items :? First chain now and now they even mess up the fire cape GJ jagex! =D> Well on topic I like the Interfaces alot. Pretty handy also that I finally can see what world i'm in :D

The fire cape was a mistake, Jagex are going to change it back soon.

Aaah, awsome :D I guess i judged jagex too fast. :oops:

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

..::Attack, Mage, Ranged & Hitpoints 99 | Total DK Drops: #223++::..

Yeah I like that too. But they don't make a difference anymore between what you already can do and what not (e.g. smithing, herblore,...). The things you didn't have the level for used to be in red or something. I always felt it was a nice achievement to get it to the "yay I can do this now"-colour...

I was looking at the smithing guide: "Eh? Since when could I make all the mithril stuff? Cool I can make mithril armour in my house now!"

I thought I was 68 smithing when really I'm 66 smithing. :|

yeah i had a similar experience when i was checking my fletch..thought i could fletch yews then

i like the look of it though just miss the colour indicators

definatly likeing the what world im in bit...finally can stop bugging my friends when i forget what im in ::'

A servant to your dreams, this blood will spill

sigku3.jpg

I like the skill detail update, the magic page does look messed up with ancients though. And the fire cape update is dusrupting my sence of balance. Most pointess update ever.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Personally i like the update but there are some big problems that are bugging me.

Why didn't they update ALL the interfaces at the same time? It is a bit silly with the new and old scroll bars...etc. What would it say to new players about the game?

I was expecting a bit more from the interface updates.

bunyip.png