`` Empror1 `` 4 March 2008 - 94 Slayer

Very nice stats, good to see other very high levels on these forums. Check out my blog if you get the chance. I have the same goals as you (I assume) of all 99's. Recently got 99 crafting and I'm in world 99 doing agility runs at ape atoll for 99. Drop me a pm if you want to chat, I love chatting while doing agility :) .

Hope to see you in ape atoll sometime.

I am always in w115, my clans home world, also doing runs at ape atoll... you can come visit if you want. I'll go check your blog out :D

Empror1.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice stats, good to see other very high levels on these forums. Check out my blog if you get the chance. I have the same goals as you (I assume) of all 99's. Recently got 99 crafting and I'm in world 99 doing agility runs at ape atoll for 99. Drop me a pm if you want to chat, I love chatting while doing agility :) .

I can never seem to understand why wakka has cartman as his avvy...if that even is cartman...or maybe it's just some random fat guy? :-k

Yes its Cartmen, its from the Whale episode in season 9. I have it because its a cool picture and I love south park.

I can never seem to understand why wakka has cartman as his avvy...if that even is cartman...or maybe it's just some random fat guy? :-k

Yes its Cartmen, its from the Whale episode in season 9. I have it because its a cool picture and I love south park.

Yea cartman owns all :)

PS: Thanks all for the support =D>

Empror1.gif

geez man, if you get all 99's you may have enough exp to be in contention for one of the top spots :thumbsup: would be nice to see you everytime i wanna look someone up on the highscores. anyways, good luck with your goals, they look easy after 200m fming exp :lol:

...can't beleive i posted on a rs legend's blog

~~~~~~~~~~~99 fletching~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~99 cooking~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~92+ fishing~~~~~~~~~~~

Huge fan of the TET crew, Good work guys

~"By the end of this ya'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!" "What does that even mean?"~

Pooh, im 10 total lvls short of the reqs for you clan :wall: i geuss ill apply in a day or two, i need to raise construction :-k

~~~~~~~~~~~99 fletching~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~99 cooking~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~92+ fishing~~~~~~~~~~~

Huge fan of the TET crew, Good work guys

~"By the end of this ya'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!" "What does that even mean?"~

Ommmmmmggggg!!!!! Whhattt aa nnnniiiiccceeeee!! i mean What a nice

Exp in Firemaking..... :shock: Good luck you will be the tipiter that Get's on nr.1 on overall highscore...

Help me cast spells donate 3k or runes every 15min to The kuks

sweet, im only like 15 levels of 1660 so i may join up soon <3:

You can allready register and intro to meet some members :D, hope to see you soon 8-)

I'd prefer it to be proper if you understand what I mean, 5 more Hunter levels and ill be 1600, 12 levels i got today :mrgreen:

Apcrump0.png

you own.

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards