Do you have a cell phone? What kind is it? Do you like it?

rushrock

I have sime sony erickson I am on contrsct though i get to upgrade in april. Isn't it sad how I feel lost wihtout it.

EDIT: Oh jeez it seems I posted here too, uhh apologies for spelling. I have a Sony Ericsson K850i, and apart from the fact I dropped my laptop on it, smashing the screen, yeah it's an alright phone. I get to upgrade in April (which is what I was trying to say before) I will just get a newer Ericsson phone, I love the cameras on them!

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Title says it all.

I have a cell phone, but I don't really like it. It's some kind of an LG Verizon phone. It's really slow, and I don't think the battery power is very good.

I want a new one! :P

i have a verizon lg phone it blows this is the 6th time i have had to go back and get a new one

the verizon people wont just give me a new phone the give me a "remanufactured" one whichis probably just a [cabbage]ty one somebody else had problems with that they just didnt want to spend time fixing like all the other phones they have...moral of the story is VERIZON SUCKS MY BALLS!! im switching to sprint (lmao not any better...) in september

I own a mororola v3 razr. It is a very very good phone and it is on vodafone.

I though Vodafone was only Europe?

http://www.vodafone.co.nz

http://www.vodafone.com.au

not just Europe.

I own a mororola v3 razr. It is a very very good phone and it is on vodafone.

I though Vodafone was only Europe?

It's New Zealands second favourite mobile brand! Its in Aussie, Fiji etc.

They have more mobile phone contracts then telecom. Atleast they did the last time I looked at the stats.

I have a Nokia 6610i. It's nearly 2 years old, I think. For the majority of the time, I end up using it to receive calls instead of making them. The internet's so much quicker and more efficient for communication nowadays, I think. And besides: the landline is cheaper for outbound calls. Then again, there's VoIP as well...

I have a "Razr" and I hate it. I never really liked them - weird shape, lack of vibrant colours, it never tells me when I have a voicemail (I have to manually check it, the little icon doesn't come up. And same with text messages), etc.

I only ever got it because my awesome, cheap phone, which I loved, kicked the bucket a few weeks ago so I got my dad's "hand-me-down."

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Not yet.. My parents said they'd look into getting me one in February. We found a decent plan and I can get a Razor with it for $30. Pretty sweet deal if I do say so myself.
I actually didn't expect that. I don't have one too, but I kinda have the feeling that we need it to be up-to-date in this time. I will get one this year too. You can't go without it, at least it's difficult to go without it. I hate that. :|

20a7yhg.jpg

At least, I think that.

Looking at picking up an O2 XDA II Mini after it :)

I wouldn't, that device is getting outdated fast. It was around when I was getting my XDA 2i. Have a look at this site to see what devices are set to replace it.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

Sony ericsson K750i, I mostly use it to listen to music to and use the camera and text and phone.

I have a Motorolla RZR too and a Nokia, not quote sure which one it is, I only recently bought it and my dad is borrowing it. My brothers got my other sony ericsson one :(

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

some cheapy verizon phone i got free when my mom got a lg white chocolate , its alright i can text take pics and call so its better than nothing!

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

Nokia N73.

Don't ask me what it can do. All I use it for is calling, the occasional video call, movies, texting, and music.

It's some kind of smartphone I think. Only things I know about it is that it has a 2.4" screen, a 3.2 MP Camera with Carl Zeiss Tessar lens, and bluetooth! My first ever bluetooth phone.

I got it at $298 SGD(U.P $478 SGD with 2 year plan). Pretty cheap, I thought, and it has that cool NSeries factor.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

I have a Verizon LG VX8300 camera phone, it absolutely pwns. It has like 250 hours of battery on it,great camera and amazing sound quality. Its also really cheap

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.