Mmm.... explosions....fire....space, FUN. [SPACE ART]

Nadril

Finaldaywip.jpg

well, i had fun making this one. When i opened it up i had 1 goal in mind. To do something unlike my other space sigs.

I.e i didn't want to do just 2 planets on some stars and call it a day, maybe add a meteor or 2 lol. No, i decided to do something fun :D Blow something up :shock:

anyways, i can honestly say half of the mini-wallpaper was spent on the explosion, trying to get it to look right :P i might revisit this peice tomorrow still and add some dodging/burning to the mix :P Try and make it better.

Anyways, i think this is "one" of my best space's, just because of the explosion. (boy i like it lol :P) Well, i entered it in that space competion lol, but i wanted to know what you guys think of it.

next time it's time to try and do some more stuff :P Nebulas the whole works. I've been looking at alot of stuff on devart trying to get insipration, and i can say it's been helping. Hopefully i can be as good as some of the big boys lol :P

Anyways, Rate, comment, whatever :)

stands and claps....its nice

also, i'm gunna change the opacity of the explosion in a little bit, a freind told me its kind of unrealsitic like atm :)

well, its not your best space scene.

i dont care for the nebula much, nor for the little space rocks floating around.

i like your big planets with the rings around them, and then the landscape on the lower part.

I don't have a landscape in it lol :lol:

Whats going on with those 3 rocks. They dont look right at all. Lighting is all wrong.

The background is very red too, so why is the dark side of the top planet so much darker than the space around it?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Whats going on with those 3 rocks. They dont look right at all. Lighting is all wrong.

The background is very red too, so why is the dark side of the top planet so much darker than the space around it?

hmm... thats true.

I'll work on the nebula and stuff more. Probaly take out the stupid rocks :P

anyways, gunna work more on it tomorrow. Graphic'd out tonight.

Don't get how you guys do it.....Truly amazing work.

btw, guys i'm gunna give it a major revamp. gunna try some dif colors, all that crap :P Trying to get it to look more realistic.

anyways, thanks on the honest opinions, usualy my first time doing something new i screw up lol :P So it isn't anything new :)

well, its not your best space scene.

i dont care for the nebula much, nor for the little space rocks floating around.

i like your big planets with the rings around them, and then the landscape on the lower part.

I don't have a landscape in it lol :lol:

I know, im saying i like your space scenes that have landscape in them too.

what do you call them, i dunno, i forgot.

Attack of the killer smudge tool.

lmao :lol:

anyways, its looking like 100x better now. I made it a lot less smudgy :) Will hopefully post updated version later :D

Well, the explosion doesn't look like it's coming from a single source. It's an uniform area of smudged whiteness. You seem to have done something with a selection on, there are cut marks on the sides of the explosion.

Hoping to see some improvements as I find this one below you. :wink:

Yeah, the brushing on the "explosion?" is horrible....

As for the rocks... take a look at my signature... There's what I would call a good example of asteroids or some other rock set on fire... (Mine are falling from the sky though, so you would have to alter your brush angles)

Too much nasty color... The background shouldn't be all Dune style... And the stars are way too uniform. Planet looks pretty decent in the bottom right....

More criticism in a bit I have to get ready for school. Good effort.

the explosion looks bad.. a bit smudgy.. no offence.. and those rocks are just like .. "there"? show as if theyre really getting blown away, and the red is a bit to.. red? a bit more realisme in the red..

but its great! besides the things ive explained above, im looking forward to the editted version

signature_1.gif

Pretty cool, i just don't like the big "thing" in the middle, don't know if thats the Nebula people are talking about. It doesnt match the rest, its mainly subtle then this just jumps in ya face...

One tip: Use capital A's for that font, looks better :lol:

Hacked, gaining none buy-able skills.

Yeah, the brushing on the "explosion?" is horrible....

As for the rocks... take a look at my signature... There's what I would call a good example of asteroids or some other rock set on fire... (Mine are falling from the sky though, so you would have to alter your brush angles)

Too much nasty color... The background shouldn't be all Dune style... And the stars are way too uniform. Planet looks pretty decent in the bottom right....

More criticism in a bit I have to get ready for school. Good effort.

Thanks keiph. maybe i can talk to yah on msn about it some? get some help. In my newest version (not posted yet, want to get it up to standards) is looking a lot better, more "explosion like" but i need it to blend in with the scene better.