Just Wondering....

tru_vampire0

Finally, in response to requests from players, it is no longer possible to trade the following items:

Eye of gnome

Paramaya Inn ticket

Skull

Pole

Hollow reed

Palm leaf

Bad wine

Unfermented wine

Leaf-bladed spear

Did they do this because too many people were trying to scam with them, claiming them to be "rare?" J/W

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Finally, in response to requests from players, it is no longer possible to trade the following items:

Eye of gnome

Paramaya Inn ticket

Skull

Pole

Hollow reed

Palm leaf

Bad wine

Unfermented wine

Leaf-bladed spear

Did they do this because too many people were trying to scam with them, claiming them to be "rare?" J/W

Yes, that is most likely why.

I know I see many complain about the leaf blade being switched with guthan spear.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

they need to make shade remains untradable too, the amount ofpeople i know who have fallen for that one. but at least they did the leaf bladed spear too

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

It's just a shame to see JAGeX work their butts off trying to prevent scamming when people will always find some other way. Granted the stuff people try to get away with is pathetic; I just hope one day JAGeX can do away with it 100%.

As long as there are stupid people playing runescape, there will be scamming

they need to make shade remains untradable too, the amount ofpeople i know who have fallen for that one. but at least they did the leaf bladed spear too

im f2p so i dont exactly know what shade remains look like. Does someone want to post a little pic of them or just tell me what they slightly resemble for people to be scammed with?

truevamopcopynh4.gif

They don't look like any rare item really or anything else that's valuable.

fiyrremains4un.png

I think people just try to pass them off as rare items.

tyvm for clearing that up. I would've just searched Tip.It items guide, like i did for the leaf-bladed spear to see it's similarities with guthans spear, but tip.it hasn't gotten around to putting that one in there yet.

truevamopcopynh4.gif