Another Universe, Another God.

Doughnut

Lets assume you believe in christianity ok? Now we know God created the Heavens and the Earth and He is building heaven at this very moment. Could there be other dimensions with other Gods. Would God be the God of all dimensions or only this one? Just something for people to think about. :?

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Lets assume you believe in christianity ok? Now we know God created the Heavens and the Earth and He is building heaven at this very moment. Could there be other dimensions with other Gods. Would God be the God of all dimensions or only this one? Just something for people to think about. :?

If I were a christian, i wouldn't rule out the possibility. But dosen't your religion teach that god is the one and only? I believe it is a sin to recognise any other potential gods, correct?

other dimensions with other Gods

goes against just about everything in the bible- that one line

I have wondered (what i think is a better question) in the bible i believe that i remember there being a few stories (like moses and the egyptians) where other gods were not only mentioned but had power while lesser then Gods still powerful... Wonder if those gods are still around :-w

Still, i havn't read the Bible in ages... lost mine on a trip and no chance to replace yet... its a pretty interesting read for some of yall out there... quite a few battles and fun stuff between the stuff you actually got to think about...

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Ever since it was proven that God isn't located in the sky as people thought (and Hell isn't in the Earth), people have just assumed they are in other "dimensions".

There are 10 mathematically proven dimensions, and it's been mathematically suggested/proven that there are an infinate number of universes.

...So where is God? Who the hell knows. Noone has ever seen him, so meh.

I do know however that God doesn't exsist in another dimension. A dimension isn't an area in which something can exsist past the first 4, the latter 6 are just theoretical (and mathematically proven) dimensions of which we could potentially travel on to get to other places...Or whatever.

..'Kay, confusing everyone.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I have wondered (what i think is a better question) in the bible i believe that i remember there being a few stories (like moses and the egyptians) where other gods were not only mentioned but had power while lesser then Gods still powerful... Wonder if those gods are still around :-w

Still, i havn't read the Bible in ages... lost mine on a trip and no chance to replace yet... its a pretty interesting read for some of yall out there... quite a few battles and fun stuff between the stuff you actually got to think about...

From what I interpret people who use magic(yes people can use magic in a sense) get there power from demons, They try to tap into the "power" of the spirit realm and get possed by the demon(s).

"]doughnutt.jpg

From what I interpret people who use magic(yes people can use magic in a sense) get there power from demons, They try to tap into the "power" of the spirit realm and get possed by the demon(s).

Explain how.

Explain how.

There are people that claim they can. Pagans, Wiccans, blah blah.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Explain how.

There are people that claim they can. Pagans, Wiccans, blah blah.

The key word being claim.

I think Bael (sp?) was one of them (or something similar to that). They were all human created gods, which didn't exist. Kind of like the god of the thunder, rain, sun, earth etc. they had in Egyptian times and other Ancient times.

Explain how.

My family comes from Louisana so we have a pretty twisted backround. My Great-Grandfather was a witch doctor and could heal anyone, as long as they did not pay him. It was supposed to pass onto my grandma then onto me, but fortunatly he died before being able to pass it on to my grandmother. I've also had an several incidents that nearly caused my life(or so my family says, and if you don't believe them then who can you believe?). The only incident I remember to this day was back 12 years ago I was asleep and my mom was getting ready to go to drop me off at the daycare then go to work. I was awoken by the window rattling, then my name was called out very very clearly, and trust me this was not God talking to me, this was a [cabbage] your pants o [bleep] moment. Then several times lights have passed by the top of my window where the words are. These don't prove that magic is real, but it proves to me that demons are real and so that in turn causes me to believe that magic itself must be real.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Explain how.

My family comes from Louisana so we have a pretty twisted backround. My Great-Grandfather was a witch doctor and could heal anyone, as long as they did not pay him. It was supposed to pass onto my grandma then onto me, but fortunatly he died before being able to pass it on to my grandmother. I've also had an several incidents that nearly caused my life(or so my family says, and if you don't believe them then who can you believe?). The only incident I remember to this day was back 12 years ago I was asleep and my mom was getting ready to go to drop me off at the daycare then go to work. I was awoken by the window rattling, then my name was called out very very clearly, and trust me this was not God talking to me, this was a [cabbage] your pants o [bleep] moment. Then several times lights have passed by the top of my window where the words are. These don't prove that magic is real, but it proves to me that demons are real and so that in turn causes me to believe that magic itself must be real.

I suppose it all comes down to personal experience. I am yet to be presented (to my own eyes) with such a case you provided.

and Hell isn't in the Earth

and you've been to the center of the earth how many times... :-w

just thought i'd point that out

...We know what's in the center of the Earth, and without it, we'd all be dead, soooo...Take your pick...There are mystical demons at the center of the Earth...Or there is a big ole' hunk of iron which we need to survive.

Common sense these days, but okay.

- Me!

...We know what's in the center of the Earth, and without it, we'd all be dead, soooo...Take your pick...There are mystical demons at the center of the Earth...Or there is a big ole' hunk of iron which we need to survive.

Actually I believe somewhere in the Bible it says that Angels and Demons can not be seen by mortal man. So you could have a demonic texas holdem game going on in your room atm and you wouldn't know. ;)

"]doughnutt.jpg

Actually I believe somewhere in the Bible it says that Angels and Demons can not be seen by mortal man. So you could have a demonic texas holdem game going on in your room atm and you wouldn't know. ;)

Well yea, but the center of the Earth is just a bunch of iron. If Hell IS in the Earth, it's pretty unimpressive. :P Just a bunch of souls flyin' around in molten rock and metal.

...I personally would have hoped for better from God. :P

- Me!

Well yea, but the center of the Earth is just a bunch of iron. If Hell IS in the Earth, it's pretty unimpressive. :P Just a bunch of souls flyin' around in molten rock and metal.

Don't forget the Nickel. :P

It's for this reason that clergymen like Edwin A. Abbott (Author of Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions) studied the concept of multiple dimensions in the thought that Heaven or some other perfect reality exists in another dimension.

In his book he really points out that anology pwns all when it comes to multi-dimensional science.

I doubt Hell is a physical place, considering where talking about the spirit world here. We don't stay in our physical bodies when we die, we become spiritual beings when we go to heavan, so we are talking about another dimension here.

I doubt Hell is a physical place, considering where talking about the spirit world here. We don't stay in our physical bodies when we die, we become spiritual beings when we go to heavan, so we are talking about another dimension here.

Well we know it's not. Like the guy above me said, Heaven and Hell are spirit words. You do not actually take your body with you, only your spirit.

And for the other people that say they have never seen God, well he is technically not a being. He is a spirit. So god luck trying to "find" him, you just have to believe.

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

Theres a theory that new universe's are being created all the time. I can't remember what the theory is supposed to support, contest or approve though.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Theres a theory that new universe's are being created all the time. I can't remember what the theory is supposed to support, contest or approve though.

It's possible you're thinking of the 'many worlds' theory of quantum mechanics. Basically, a new universe is created where a decision has a certain outcome. The easiest way to explain it is through the Schroedinger's cat example, i.e. in one universe the cat lives, in another it dies.

This leads on to something called Quantum Immortality though. Simply put, you could potentially live forever through a range of universes. For example, if you were to be shot and died in one universe, but lived in another, and so on.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

It's possible you're thinking of the 'many worlds' theory of quantum mechanics. Basically, a new universe is created where a decision has a certain outcome. The easiest way to explain it is through the Schroedinger's cat example, i.e. in one universe the cat lives, in another it dies.

This leads on to something called Quantum Immortality though. Simply put, you could potentially live forever through a range of universes. For example, if you were to be shot and died in one universe, but lived in another, and so on.

So like that Stupid Jet Li movie where he kills himself 258 times or something like that? :-s

"]doughnutt.jpg