whick monster in F2P drops laws....

lotuslord212

For laws, you could do Dark Wizards. I know they drop them.. And for Deaths + a few laws, go for Ankous in the Stronghold of Security. I don't think anything in F2P drops rune ores however.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

For laws, you could do Dark Wizards. I know they drop them.. And for Deaths + a few laws, go for Ankous in the Stronghold of Security. I don't think anything in F2P drops rune ores however.

Where do I find these dark wizards?????

I think there are two different dark wizard in f2p/

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???

Where do I find these dark wizards?????

I think there are two different dark wizard in f2p/

The Stone Circle near Varrock, just outside the Draynor Bank (near willows), and in the Wilderness.

If you want some decent experience as well as Law runes, you could kill Hill Giants, though they don't drop it often, so Dark Wizards would be better.

And the only two F2P monsters that drop rune items are lesser demons (meds) and greater demons (full helms).

Also, I think moss giants drop some laws, but you might need to level up a bit more for those.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Moss giant, Ice giant

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Actually Ankous only drop deaths for members (confirmed in Tip.It Bestiary). Ice Warriors drop Death runes from time to time, and for Laws I'd recommend Hill or Moss Giants.

No F2P monsters drop Rune Ores either.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Lesser Demons, Greater Demons, Ice Giants, Ice Warriors, Moss Giants, and Regular Giants all drop death runes. Laws are dropped by all giants + Ankous. Dark Wizards drop both, although a caution when fighting level 20 ones, they can hit up to 6 with their attacks, so bring some food.

~Ddaaniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

• 5 months later...

Chaos dwarfs will drop some law runes occasionally. They are in lvl 30 wildy just above the bone yard i think. They are lvl 48

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

blackgoldrobesrv5.pngMageequalitysig.jpg

hobgoblins drop laws too btw.. + some nice limps! and it's really never busy at the crafting guild..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.