Ah! The maps are alive! (Live Maps) ~ 182+ Supporters!

None2None

Guest kingmanic12

Change title from 100% Support to 99.99% support because I DO NOT SUPPORT! ANY OF THIS! It is all really pointless and will take probably a few months to do. Plus if they do do this then that takes away from the GOOD updates they can do. Srry but no support here.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change title from 100% Support to 99.99% support because I DO NOT SUPPORT! ANY OF THIS! It is all really pointless and will take probably a few months to do. Plus if they do do this then that takes away from the GOOD updates they can do. Srry but no support here.
I hate to see someone not support because of time...for the sake that I specifically said please support this without taking into account the time to update...making me question your reading the part that I had above in in large, red, bold letters "Please read before posting!"...but heck, your opinion counts :) ...Title changed to number of supporters.

PS - Veltia, still waiting for your opinion on the overall idea ;)

I support, I told you man ::'

P.S - If you are still unsure whenever I support or not I can speak Danish, Swegian (50% swedish 50% nowegian), a bit french and a bit german. That should be enough to explain that I support.

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

:lol:

I support, I told you man ::'

P.S - If you are still unsure whenever I support or not I can speak Danish, Swegian (50% swedish 50% nowegian), a bit french and a bit german. That should be enough to explain that I support.

Sweet :D added ya! ;)

JEG STÃÆÃâÃâ¹ÃâTTER

JIG STÃÆÃââââ‰â¬ÅTTER

I'M SUPPORTING

JE SOUTIENS

ICH STÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅTZE MICH

*This is just a joke*

Edit: And BTW: I'm both number 44 and number 49...

460wk.jpg

I support' date=' I told you man ::'

P.S - If you are still unsure whenever I support or not I can speak Danish, Swegian (50% swedish 50% nowegian), a bit french and a bit german. That should be enough to explain that I [b']support[/b].

Sweet :D added ya! ;)

JEG STÃÆÃâÃâ¹ÃâTTER

JIG STÃÆÃââââ‰â¬ÅTTER

I'M SUPPORTING

JE SOUTIENS

ICH STÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅTZE MICH

*This is just a joke*

Edit: And BTW: I'm both number 44 and number 49...

:P I totally knew that :roll: :XD:

Thanks, I fixed it. :)

...Yes, I like smilies...

May I suggest making better use of your 'bump' posts? Maybe add a thought or something when you bump? I dunno why, but just seeing the word "Bump" can be a little repelling. :(

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

May I suggest making better use of your 'bump' posts? Maybe add a thought or something when you bump? I dunno why, but just seeing the word "Bump" can be a little repelling. :(

~Mr. Devnull

Well...it would be possible, but at the same time it would just be a longer way of doing the same thing...if I'm only posting to bring this topic back to the top, and add a bunch of useless information to the post, a lot of over-the-top information can do the same if you ask me ;)

Not that what your saying is wrong, I just dont see a reason :)

Wow, this is such an awesome idea. \'

My biggest fave is the part where macros will get messed up with "moving" trees, ores, etc :twisted:

You may have found a solution to one of the games biggest problems! :D

I support, btw.

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Wow, this is such an awesome idea. \'

My biggest fave is the part where macros will get messed up with "moving" trees, ores, etc :twisted:

You may have found a solution to one of the games biggest problems! :D

I support, btw.

:D

Added ya to the list, 1 away from 50!

PS - I give permission to 'No Cb Skils' and only 'No Cb Skils' to post this on the RSOF, support it there aswell whener it pops up! :)

oh unfortunately Im not a member :( hope jagex will notice it.
Aww, oh well, hopefully someone will, so far (after about a day) Veltia (as he is known on tip.it) is the only one who posted. Thanks :P

[off-topic]Hehe, as we say in danish:

KÃÆÃâÃâært barn, mange navne...

Dear Child, many names...

Veltia, Vagn, Vagn I Helvetia, Chrizzer, Chr!stopher, Chris, Christopher, Christopher Vagn.

Usually my Danish friends calls me Vagn and my not danish friends call me Chris, my real life name is Christopher Vagn :XD:

Veltia is a sort of name that is not based on my real life name, eventually I uses it too much compared to what I needed it for: http://www.nationstates.net/veltia [/off-topic]

Oh and on-topic: You are welcome, I really hope they will do something about it ::'

460wk.jpg

[off-topic]Hehe, as we say in danish:

KÃÆÃâÃâært barn, mange navne...

Dear Child, many names...

Veltia, Vagn, Vagn I Helvetia, Chrizzer, Chr!stopher, Chris, Christopher, Christopher Vagn.

Usually my Danish friends calls me Vagn and my not danish friends call me Chris, my real life name is Christopher Vagn :XD:

Veltia is a sort of name that is not based on my real life name, eventually I uses it too much compared to what I needed it for: http://www.nationstates.net/veltia [/off-topic]

I hate to expand the "off-topic"-ness, but it makes me look at my own online name, "D_V_Devnull".

I started out, thinking that I would keep myself to just the original "Unreal Tournament GOTY Edition", and be a silent force that never got noticed... Instead, I ended up forced out of it by my family, and so now my name has become a mainstream pointer through a series of events to my mind around here and on RuneScape and many other sites.

Crazy, isn't it? :P :roll: :lol: :-s :XD:

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Lol, reguardless your name...go support it on the RSOF! :P

I wish I could, but I ain't a P2P... :( ...

~Mr. Devnull