Ah! The maps are alive! (Live Maps) ~ 182+ Supporters!

None2None

i think than we should have something like a war, but not really what you guys have said. i think suddenly some like demons or watever could like crawl out of a hole and start invading varrock or something. thatd be awesome. we could all kill em and before they destryed the city. they wouldnt be agressive, so no noobs would get killed unless they attaked first. i think it be awesome to have like 300 demons runnin through varrock killin stuff. wat ya think?

This is not a signature.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the moving trees/rocks/animals and the rockslide idea. Down with macros! it would be cool if there was a merchant or something with a cart who would set up shop in varock for an hour or so, then go to fally for an hour, etc, etc, etc, or if there was a small camp of barbarians that moved about in the wilderness, or a pack of wolves that could be found anywhere in the wooded area in between the dwarf mines and the barbarian village.

s2ul6.gif

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

fixfriendsol7.gif

Did you really "laugh out loud" at that joke, or did you "chuckle quietly"? say cq next time, not lol.

i think than we should have something like a war, but not really what you guys have said. i think suddenly some like demons or watever could like crawl out of a hole and start invading varrock or something. thatd be awesome. we could all kill em and before they destryed the city. they wouldnt be agressive, so no noobs would get killed unless they attaked first. i think it be awesome to have like 300 demons runnin through varrock killin stuff. wat ya think?

Well...That would be a somewhat-different idea all-together. Sure, I guess it could happen via roaming animals and monsters and KaW combined, but overall, I didn't have something totally catastrophic in mind - though I guess it would be possible...

I'll keep you off the support list unless you want to be on it though. That's a bit too specific of a 'support' or 'idea' to work ;) .

You can make a new suggestion of speifically that if you want though :)

I like the moving trees/rocks/animals and the rockslide idea. Down with macros! it would be cool if there was a merchant or something with a cart who would set up shop in varock for an hour or so, then go to fally for an hour, etc, etc, etc, or if there was a small camp of barbarians that moved about in the wilderness, or a pack of wolves that could be found anywhere in the wooded area in between the dwarf mines and the barbarian village.

Yea, those wolves and barbarians would work under roaming animals and monsters :P

But the merchant cart is an absolutely new idea tbh, less of an add-on. That could be a new thread of a suggestion though ;)

Yea, those wolves and barbarians would work under roaming animals and monsters :P

But the merchant cart is an absolutely new idea tbh, less of an add-on. That could be a new thread of a suggestion though ;)

A "cart" could not be constantly moving, because Jagex would constantly need to update it. Maybe every week, it could set up near the entrance to a city like Varrock. It would fit along with the regular updates. Every so often, the cart could be found in the woods with people "skilling/making items".

The stock could be:

20 logs

5 bronze axes and bronze pickaxes

5 tinderboxes and hammers

15 bronze bars

10 pots of flour and jugs of water

5 redberries, tomatoes, cheeses, cabbage, potatoes, and grain

5 bowls, pots, and pie dishes

50 of each elemental rune, mind and body runes

5 of each leather item

NPCs:

1.A salesperson who the chef in Lumbridge says sold him his stove

2(3,4).Workers, one who is smithing metal, one who is crafting leather, and one who is growing plants in large pots

mememe513.png

I really support the kingdoms at war part, I was going to make a suggestion similar myself but then I found this.

Here's my take on the kingdoms at war. You know that supposed conflict between the white knights and the black knights? It never goes anywhere. They sit in their resective fortresses and do nothing. The Black Knight's Fortress quest can't really count as a conflict, because for some it has already happened, for others it hasn't yet happened, and some people are doing it right now. There is no sense of history there. So what I suggest is that an announcement be made on the main page that there is an upcoming battle between the black and white knights. It would happen at a different time in different worlds, so no one has to miss out on anything. And the entire thing hinges on player participation. For example, the black knights would march on Falador and begin battle, and players would have to jump in and help defend Falador or help attack it. The only way the battle would end is for some brave and ingeneous players to infiltrate the black knight's fortress and assassinate or take captive their leader, to force the knights to retreat. The battle would continue indefinitley until this is accomplished, and it wouldn't be really obvious that that is what needed to be done either. The players would have to figure it out. And of course, any damage done to the landscape during the battle would remain afterwards as well. For example, maybe the black knights busted out a super-awesome catapult and started pounding Falador's walls. Any holes made would be left there for a while, until they are fixed. Maybe players could help with this also, for some construction experience.

Of course, the end result of the battle would of had to be premediated, so that we don't get different results in different worlds. And the brave players who ended the battle would get a mention, perhaps in the Varrock Library?

Thank you for reading, and remember that is just a black vs. white knight conflict, and one at that. God War II, anyone? :shock:

I support fully :thumbsup:

Yes but what about if someone goes into Falador and dies, losing all their items? Imagen it:

ZOMG, I'm gonna sue Jagex as I lost 25 blue Phats while merchanting in Falador when the Black knights attacked. Gimme my phats!

I think the Kingdoms at war should be like minigames where you can come and go!

Yea, I don't think it would be an agressive thing at all, but more of a join-a-side thing. Like a minigame, yet on the actual map. You could fight knights in the war without joining a side, but it's be like fighting a normal NPC and you wouldn't be rewarded by the opposite side for killing him as you may be if you had joined and benefited that side. Though I will take a quote from you ;)

God War II, anyone? :shock:

Offtopic: Wb Veltia :P

Yeah, I was always imagining it as a minigame type event, you wouldn't have to fight if you didn't want too and the knights aren't aggressive. But even if they were, remember that it only happens in one world at a time and you don't have to be in that world :wink: If somone was dumb enough to go to the only world with a war going on with 25 phats... they deserve to lose them :shame:

p2gq.jpg

I Support all the ideas ... I really wish they were introduced to runescaqpe as i found the gnome/general-khazard fighting field really cool.

heh, welcome to the world of noobscape, its made up of purescape, autoscape, and sadscape, it makes up 60% of all of runescape :(

umervakil_24.png

i support all the ideas, put me on the list! loool

and someone said about limited memory on the first page, it'd only take jagex a day or less of the entirity of runescape being closed to solve that, have a mega backup incase it did go all wrong (someone might have pointed this all out already but im not reading 13 pages lol, 1 was hard enough)

and i defo like the roaming idea, and a green drag in fally, why not they ment to be able to fly arnt they? got wings and all, maybe it could be a slayer thing, a certian few slayers are alerted of flying dragons near falador or where ever and slayers had to come out and slay them before they took over fally or varrock or where ever, the sky is the limits, and they can go anywhere in it ^.^

and the war idea, love it =) but maybe instead of being in the wilderness (someone suggested somewhere) it could happen say... right outside of fally, or in varrock etc, people could bribe the barbarians to join their side to get the better advantage, the mage guild, fishing...? not sure how they'd help, food support?

instead of loosing your armour when you die, you get taken back to the medical unit back in where ever, or got taken by the other team and taken to a secret holding cell, and your team have to come and break you free and take over the other town/city

my minds filling with ideas! lol

feel free to pm or chat to me i love talking about things like that =)

rsn: justj2 - might be easier to pm if your going to lol ^.^

J

P.S. best of luck getting all this magic to work \'

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

support

roaming idea good - the herd animals (yaks, cows etc) could move around as a group, but the cows inside a fence would stay inside

you could also see a chicken flying over the wall and maybe go peck some cows!!!

someone said something about dragons flying anywhere, well anyway you could start maging or ranging them, or if you have a flying mount, as someone else mentioned about mounts, you could fight in mid air!!!!

also you could start monster-jacking a monster that is fighting another one! cool!!!

changing prices good!!!!

merchanters could be more successful (buy from an unsuccessful shop, sell to a successful one)

wars good idea someone said that if you die you dont lose your items but go to the base camp or enemy prison

if two armies met on the route, it could be a highway fight

moving trees and mining stuff would reeaally help getting rid of macroers

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

THIS LINE IS NOT IMPORTANT, BELIEVE ME

I agree with everything but the moving rocks and trees. I think that would make things too hard.

------------------------------------------

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with country music, put this in your signature.

What about the large percentage that stayed with ROCK!!!!? That's better than both rap and country!

scifiguy08.png

"To be a newb is to enjoy blissful stupidity."