Ah! The maps are alive! (Live Maps) ~ 182+ Supporters!

None2None

Would autoers be able to get killed in war? :lol:

I support everything 100%, too bad it would take forever to get all this to work....... :boohoo:

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it sounds good but moving tress and rocks? i dont think so i think grass and water in rs should be running when you chop trees leaves should fall and watch the tree fall 2 i support this is what im actually saying

Tex218-I_cant_l0gin.gif

i dont really like the war but the rest ya!

maybe another random event? that if your woodcutting a tree can fall down and any player standing there takes 1/10 damage also the tree is 3 spaces long. and you can also chop the log and get 3 logs of it and maybe... a bird nest?!

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Last edited by minirouge13 on an unknown date, edited 9,999 time in total

http://img.world-of-dungeons.net/wod/design/playthisgame/en/wod_1.jpg

I support, support, support!

Cmon people, this is gold!

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

KINGDOMS AND KNIGHTHOODS AT WAR

OMG this is so funny me and my friend were talking about something like this a year ago... We thought it would be like Fally against varrock, and The White Knights would make up most of the Fally army, and that the Black Knights would join Varrocks. I also thought about like having people going into the Wild and "Capture" a Giant, or Lesser/Greater Deamon for like Hunter exp. Like if you sided with Fally so u can go to like Port sarim's underground place and caputre a Ice Giant, or Ice Warrior and have them fight on your Side.

Another Idea I Had was....

RANDOM EVENT BATTLE!!!!!!!!

Like have the rock golem take on the troll. And the sandwich lady vs. W.O.M. And the Evil Chiken Vs. Tree sprit. Wouldnt that be cool. Kind of like the... Forgot the name... Like fighting pit or something... the place in the dessert. And you can place stakes on who think would win....

Well thats all i had to say. \' \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup: \' =D> =D> =D> :wall: :wall: :wall:

I support all your ideas 200%.

But moving rocks and trees wouldnt stop macros,It will be only little harder for them to code it,and i am shure it can be easy coded.As i say only little rarder,about 10 min more per script.

orao8.png

Always buying something.

• 3 weeks later...

Supported 500% of the way!

I also say that the Zamorak and Saradomin should have *ranks* and higher ranks would allow different abilitys...

Such as Saradomin you can heal yourself...And with Zamorak you could summons demons and stuff!

This is an awesome idea! :thumbsup:

It gives the game a whole new depth and realism, which would excite players so much more. I also, would give the game a greater sense of adventure and undrestanding, and challenge.

The warring cilivisations idea is also very clever, is could lead to many new mini-quests too! (i.e ghostly robes type quests)

10/10! You can add me to that supporters list!

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Argh, Spring break took it off the RSOF

...I'll put it back up later...

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

This IS NOT just one suggestion, in fact, it is quite a few, some you may agree with, some disagree with, but I decided to compile all of them into one...uhh...mega...thread?...anyway "Live Maps" is just my general term :P ...If a mod thinks it would be better if I had multiple threads for each suggestion, either tell me or just take action :) ...If any of these ideas have been suggested, tell me and I can alter them so that they havent been :wink: ...NOW READ! :lol:

Basically, this suggestion is stating that things should change once in a while in the land of Runescape. Changing maps or ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Ålive mapsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

Argh, Spring break took it off the RSOF

...I'll put it back up later...

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

This IS NOT just one suggestion, in fact, it is quite a few, some you may agree with, some disagree with, but I decided to compile all of them into one...uhh...mega...thread?...anyway "Live Maps" is just my general term :P ...If a mod thinks it would be better if I had multiple threads for each suggestion, either tell me or just take action :) ...If any of these ideas have been suggested, tell me and I can alter them so that they havent been :wink: ...NOW READ! :lol:

Basically, this suggestion is stating that things should change once in a while in the land of Runescape. Changing maps or ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Ålive mapsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

• 2 weeks later...

I Think your ideas are really good, I really want Jagex to either put your ideas in or adpat on them. But you have my support. Hopefully Jagex will then. Fingers crossed till then.

Miss

Private Chat Is Allways 'ON' So Say Hello To Me, Don't Worry I Won't Bite.

miss_war18.png

miss_war18.png

miss_war18.png

miss_war18.png

i already supported awhile ago, so don't add me again but...

i had an awesome idea of an underground castle with a moat dug around the roof. you'd have to jump the moat which has spears stickin up in it and then battle 7 gaurds on the roof. after that use combat to fight,or thieving and agility to sneak, to the bottom floor. at this point you'll find an enemy general. you can switch sides and take a bribe of a semi powerful item, or kill him/her and recieve a powerful item. (underground castle would only be visible by player, like the horror from the deep dungeon.)

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

love the whole thing :D but for the knights going to war quite a lot of these places wud be normally quite peacfull i cant quite piccture fally and varock fighting how about the royals and goverment of the town with the jagex staff and mods !!

that way if in the office a bit of tesion came out they cud go alright iam cross with u soldiers atack they wud controll the main parts of the fluxating prices and if they wanted 2 cud get some of the other jagex mods to team up on som town.

u shud also be able to choose your nationality or mabe hometown like lets say verock and u cud order the verock herald to be delivered by postie pete so that every1 in the world wil see postie pete throw a paper at them the paper wud describe anything from the prices of shops to if there is a recruiting service for some sort of war of course there wud be more than just the herald because there is obviously more than 1 town than verock.

for the animals moving this is a great idea cuz ude also be able to see some newly created foxes hungting some rabits or chikens and maybe if there wernt many people around in very agresive monster areas the monsters wud start fighting a bit nothing that wud hurt them really just some nice animations like the deamons beating there chests and roring at each other then sort of wrestling.

the moving rocks and trees once again a great idea which wud be made better if jagex made there trees look more like trees than sticks with green blobs on

all in all several great ideas by the way add me 2 suporters list.

i have long been thinking of a minigame where you could choose certain sides, then fight another player's team or a NPC team. You would choose a race in runescape, so would your opponent, and you would fight alongside your army. This would act similarly to the duel arena, you could stake prizes for the winner of the battle.

For the NPC version, you would fight gradually harder races of enemies, e.g the chickens would be very easy but a battle with a race of grater demons would be much harder. As you beat them, you would be able to add them to your 'race pool', aka the races you can fight alongside against harder NPCs or players.

With regard to moving rocks and trees, they don't actually simply move. You could avoid the boxing in or logging on top of problem by creating 'shoots-->saplings-->young trees-->proper tree and 'developing vein-->boulder-->mound-->rock' or something along those lines. while these rocks and trees were 'growing', you would be able to push through them, avoiding the boxed problem.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

Runescape has always had kingdoms such as Asgarnia (areas around Falador), Misthalin (areas around Varrock), Morytania (areas around Canifis), Karamja (Volcanic island), and many more. There is no way that these kingdoms have the patience or time to have one completed quest fix all of their problems, and there is no way that one knight alone can complete a quest and make everything peaceful again, sometimes things should get tense. Runescape could set up a temporary battlefield for something like 'Asgarnian soldiers' vs. the 'Misthanlin soldiers.' This would simulate something much like the gnome battlefield under Ardougne where they automatically re-spawn and fight. Varrock and Falador could also constantly be at war with the wilderness; the wilderness line could move on occasion because of VarrockÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s and/or FaladorÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s gain or lose of land (Of course there would have to be a clear marker as to where the wilderness would begin and end for new players). There could even be the same type of scenario, but with knighthoods (The Black Knights vs. The White Knights). And of course, who could forget the Gods? There could definitely be some fighting between them! Have you ever seen Zamorak trimmed rune on a monster? Well maybe Jagex could suit some men up to Join the armies against Sarodamin! And maybe, just maybe, even you could enlist in the war and fight for your favorite kingdom, group or God with your friends. This idea would make Runescape even a little more historically aligned with the middle ages.

This is not World of Warcraft.