Ah! The maps are alive! (Live Maps) ~ 182+ Supporters!

None2None

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally support this i like the idea of every one of these and they are really clever. I will put an active poster up as this is one of best ideas ive seen in ages

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Well, the thing is that if they moved them around it wouldn't matter. TO my knowlage the only way they get the autos to work is due to the color of the tree. When the color comes on screen the program sees it and goes for it. They could make the tre a slightly difenet tint every time it comes up to "help" prevent this.

:thumbsup:

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Well, the thing is that if they moved them around it wouldn't matter. TO my knowlage the only way they get the autos to work is due to the color of the tree. When the color comes on screen the program sees it and goes for it. They could make the tre a slightly difenet tint every time it comes up to "help" prevent this.

:thumbsup:

Lol, I know, I just wanted it to happen and had to find a reason :lol:

But is that a support? :P

I totally support. :thumbsup: Great mega thread too.....

one question, In the rockslide, what happens if then person/s have only one health? Do they get owned? :twisted:

Rip, you unlucky 33

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë{}{ (fishing) ----|| (smithing) o---->(Crafting) ;-)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Oh,[cabbage]

my signature shows the three I like. I believe that thier the best ones because they are the most realistic. rockslides happen, animals don't just stay in the same place. And of course kingdowms fighting each other would be normal.

However, I disagree with the prices idea. Then all the general stores would have extremely high prices and all the minor stores in rimmington won't buy anything for a decent price. It just goes mad. Sorry do not support that idea.

Live maps I'm 1/2 and 1/2. I don't understand it full however.

I disagree with the moving trees however, as it causes too much confusion with me. After all tree's can't grow just side by side. so some realism would be lost that way.

my signature shows the three I like. I believe that thier the best ones because they are the most realistic. rockslides happen, animals don't just stay in the same place. And of course kingdowms fighting each other would be normal.

However, I disagree with the prices idea. Then all the general stores would have extremely high prices and all the minor stores in rimmington won't buy anything for a decent price. It just goes mad. Sorry do not support that idea.

I disagree with the moving trees however, as it causes too much confusion with me. After all tree's can't grow just side by side. so some realism would be lost that way.

Live maps is just the name I came up with for a title of all of the ideas, but since I figured not everyone would agree with everything, I separated the ideas and if Jagex ever takes these suggestions seriously - I bet they'll read the whole thread, so they'll get the jist of the most popular suggestiong (KaW :P )

Anyway, I don't wanna take up your whole signature, so here's one for ya with just your supoprted ideas: ;)

untitled1jo5.gif

Live maps is just the name I came up with for a title of all of the ideas, but since I figured not everyone would agree with everything, I separated the ideas and if Jagex ever takes these suggestions seriously - I bet they'll read the whole thread, so they'll get the jist of the most popular suggestiong (KaW :P )

Anyway, I don't wanna take up your whole signature, so here's one for ya with just your supoprted ideas: ;)

untitled1jo5.gif

The image is too large for the signature.

BUt I changed it anyway.

wow.. nice ideas, it would reallly make the game livilier. I suggest an incentive to denutralize for the kingdoms at war so that more of the community would take part(maybe a daily wage which is based on the amount of enemies defeated), and let low level skillers contribute by selling they're products (weapons, armor, runes, etc.) to the knights they side with.

wow.. nice ideas, it would reallly make the game livilier. I suggest an incentive to denutralize for the kingdoms at war so that more of the community would take part(maybe a daily wage which is based on the amount of enemies defeated), and let low level skillers contribute by selling they're products (weapons, armor, runes, etc.) to the knights they side with.

Ooh, like the skiller idea...I'll add it as a side-note possibility ;)

i like everything except for the moving mines, because face it..mining is tough enough already :? Post this on RSOF if you havn't...could be interesting

Yea, I need to...I did a while ago and bumped it 10 times before I got one supporter...only got 4 supporters overall in 3 pages :roll: ...I may try again, but I'd need immediate supporters :) ...

i support all of em, sound good but hard to make

Yep, I got a lot of crud for that the first time I posted this, so I had to all those clarifiers at the beginning :P

That sounds like a good idea, better price than the general shop but lower price than the street market. =D>

Oh, and sorry that I haven't been writing in the topic for a while, I stopped receiving the "Notifies".

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

I really support the kingdoms at war part, I was going to make a suggestion similar myself but then I found this.

Here's my take on the kingdoms at war. You know that supposed conflict between the white knights and the black knights? It never goes anywhere. They sit in their resective fortresses and do nothing. The Black Knight's Fortress quest can't really count as a conflict, because for some it has already happened, for others it hasn't yet happened, and some people are doing it right now. There is no sense of history there. So what I suggest is that an announcement be made on the main page that there is an upcoming battle between the black and white knights. It would happen at a different time in different worlds, so no one has to miss out on anything. And the entire thing hinges on player participation. For example, the black knights would march on Falador and begin battle, and players would have to jump in and help defend Falador or help attack it. The only way the battle would end is for some brave and ingeneous players to infiltrate the black knight's fortress and assassinate or take captive their leader, to force the knights to retreat. The battle would continue indefinitley until this is accomplished, and it wouldn't be really obvious that that is what needed to be done either. The players would have to figure it out. And of course, any damage done to the landscape during the battle would remain afterwards as well. For example, maybe the black knights busted out a super-awesome catapult and started pounding Falador's walls. Any holes made would be left there for a while, until they are fixed. Maybe players could help with this also, for some construction experience.

Of course, the end result of the battle would of had to be premediated, so that we don't get different results in different worlds. And the brave players who ended the battle would get a mention, perhaps in the Varrock Library?

Thank you for reading, and remember that is just a black vs. white knight conflict, and one at that. God War II, anyone? :shock:

I support fully :thumbsup:

p2gq.jpg

I really support the kingdoms at war part, I was going to make a suggestion similar myself but then I found this.

Here's my take on the kingdoms at war. You know that supposed conflict between the white knights and the black knights? It never goes anywhere. They sit in their resective fortresses and do nothing. The Black Knight's Fortress quest can't really count as a conflict, because for some it has already happened, for others it hasn't yet happened, and some people are doing it right now. There is no sense of history there. So what I suggest is that an announcement be made on the main page that there is an upcoming battle between the black and white knights. It would happen at a different time in different worlds, so no one has to miss out on anything. And the entire thing hinges on player participation. For example, the black knights would march on Falador and begin battle, and players would have to jump in and help defend Falador or help attack it. The only way the battle would end is for some brave and ingeneous players to infiltrate the black knight's fortress and assassinate or take captive their leader, to force the knights to retreat. The battle would continue indefinitley until this is accomplished, and it wouldn't be really obvious that that is what needed to be done either. The players would have to figure it out. And of course, any damage done to the landscape during the battle would remain afterwards as well. For example, maybe the black knights busted out a super-awesome catapult and started pounding Falador's walls. Any holes made would be left there for a while, until they are fixed. Maybe players could help with this also, for some construction experience.

Of course, the end result of the battle would of had to be premediated, so that we don't get different results in different worlds. And the brave players who ended the battle would get a mention, perhaps in the Varrock Library?

Thank you for reading, and remember that is just a black vs. white knight conflict, and one at that. God War II, anyone? :shock:

Yes but what about if someone goes into Falador and dies, losing all their items? Imagen it:

ZOMG, I'm gonna sue Jagex as I lost 25 blue Phats while merchanting in Falador when the Black knights attacked. Gimme my phats!

I think the Kingdoms at war should be like minigames where you can come and go!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

Yes but what about if someone goes into Falador and dies, losing all their items? Imagen it:

ZOMG, I'm gonna sue Jagex as I lost 25 blue Phats while merchanting in Falador when the Black knights attacked. Gimme my phats!

I think the Kingdoms at war should be like minigames where you can come and go!

Yea, I don't think it would be an agressive thing at all, but more of a join-a-side thing. Like a minigame, yet on the actual map. You could fight knights in the war without joining a side, but it's be like fighting a normal NPC and you wouldn't be rewarded by the opposite side for killing him as you may be if you had joined and benefited that side. Though I will take a quote from you ;)

God War II, anyone? :shock:

Offtopic: Wb Veltia :P