Ah! The maps are alive! (Live Maps) ~ 182+ Supporters!

None2None

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the topic gets at least 1 supporter per day, but everyone likes the ideas (including me) so they must be very good, I think almost everyone of tip it would agree, but people just dont post always when they read.

Would be cool if this would grow as much as the new bank idea.

This is actually much better, that is a weird bank idea, I want it as it is now, I can see all my stuff in just 1 room, much easier, so this topic should be at least 2x as big.

conplaatje3vl9.png

Well the topic gets at least 1 supporter per day, but everyone likes the ideas (including me) so they must be very good, I think almost everyone of tip it would agree, but people just dont post always when they read.

Would be cool if this would grow as much as the new bank idea.

This is actually much better, that is a weird bank idea, I want it as it is now, I can see all my stuff in just 1 room, much easier, so this topic should be at least 2x as big.

Lol thanks :XD: And your right...probably 1 or 2 a day :roll: ah well...I need a userbar type thing...hmm...I can take a shot at it, no garuntees because I absolutely suck at PS, but meh :P

And thanks D_V_Devnull

I'm going to update the thread to make it look better soon, no real changes with the idea until someone comes by and finds another hole, then it will be altered slightly to fix that :D

I support! =D> :thumbup:

Rockslides/High tide:

Make it a 15 second time frame for rockslides/high tide.

The 'High Tide' could be a large whirpool(3*3 square in ocean) and everyone in fishing area has some 15 seconds to run before they get moved away.

Fluctuating prices:

Boo! :thumbdown:

This would mean changing the high alch and low alch prices!

But, there could be a shortage of items due to a lack of raw materials

(Armor guy in Varrock has only 1 platebody when he usually has 3)

KINGDOMS AND KNIGHTHOODS AT WAR:

I like the wildy part and maybe a mini-game where you had to protect an area of land with your team/yourself (think 4*4 square) Of course, there would be hill giants and black knights attacking you.

The place to start this would be some soldier in the Jolly Boar Inn near the wildy.

As for the Gods, make them 'Animated rune armor [s/r/g]

Rune [g] would be guthix armor dying and fighting the other armors.

ROAMING ANIMALS/MONSTERS:

Yes, but make them so they have a larger space to wander so they can attack people who are attacking them from out of range areas.

This would not work for safe-spots, but if someone is maging Falador guards from 15 squares away, they will descend upon the unfortunate soul.

MOVING MINING ROCKS AND TREES:

Why not put trees more in a clearing so there is always are always 2 'blocks' between the trees and a wall/sea/etc.

mememe513.png

i absolutely like every idea... and i support it too... but the only problem is, wouldn't this be hard to create? i mean... there's alot of code to make that....
Yep, your right, but this would be more of a long-term update as opposed to tomorrow ;)

Rockslides/High tide:

Make it a 15 second time frame for rockslides/high tide.

The 'High Tide' could be a large whirpool(3*3 square in ocean) and everyone in fishing area has some 15 seconds to run before they get moved away.

Fluctuating prices:

Boo! :thumbdown:

This would mean changing the high alch and low alch prices!

But, there could be a shortage of items due to a lack of raw materials

(Armor guy in Varrock has only 1 platebody when he usually has 30

KINGDOMS AND KNIGHTHOODS AT WAR:

I like the wildy part and maybe a mini-game where you had to protect an area of land with your team/yourself (think 4*4 square) Of course, there would be hill giants and black knights attacking you.

The place to start this would be some soldier in the Jolly Boar Inn near the wildy.

As for the Gods, make them 'Animated rune armor [s/r/g]

Rune [g] would be guthix armor dying and fighting the other armors.

Yes, but make them so they have a larger space to wander so they can attack people who are attacking them from out of range areas.

This would not work for safe-spots, but if someone is maging Falador guards from 15 squares away, they will descend upon the unfortunate soul.

Why not put trees more in a clearing so there is always are always 2 'blocks' between the trees and a wall/sea/etc.

Rockslides/High tide:

Yea, I could get specific on all of this, but I wan't to leave the larger parts to Jagex and keep these just general suggestions for the future :)

Fluctuating prices:

Well, not really, alching prices wouldn't have to change, but it would add a new dimension to alching, your right :)

Yea, that would probably be included, I'll add that ;)

sure, that would be one way to do it, but there's other coding that could make it even more complex as to say something like 'if putting this tree here blocks a way out, dont put it here, else, do' being general of course. :P

Yea, that would probably be included, I'll add that ;)

Please be careful how you add that info to the idea. Sure, we want to expand how far out a guard will move, allowing them some 'aggressive/retreat/fight' combat options... But at the same time, we don't want the guard getting so far from the gates that it either doesn't know how to get back or just remains too far from its' home zone and may cause unwanted problems. That could cause all kinds of trouble in the RS system's program. Further, Jagex DID wish to allow players to escape an NPC they did not wish to fight with.

Maybe we could add one of those "Al-kharid Guard Effects" to the Varrock/Falador Guards for higher level (CB 70+) players also? And some more guards in Varrock/Falador's areas? :-s

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

with the roaming monster thing, there could be a boundary from when someone crosses it, if they didnt initiate the fight, get away from one with an npc.would depend on the monster though.human type opponsnts would stay nearby where they normally are, with a fairly limited range of movement for example.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

This would be RunescapeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s FIRST multiplayer random event!

(Correction pointed out by will_holmes, it would be the second behind the poisonous vine)

slight mistake there, was called tangle vine.

haveing corected that, i love this idea, would make the game sooo much more realistic

i think theyre all good. for the roaming monster thing, heres a picture:

varrock_location.jpg

And heres the explanation:

The red center is where the monster attacks the players he usually attacks the red/green it gets, look under to see what happens :mrgreen: .

the green it gets, the small the chances of being attacked by the monster is. if the monster has a 50sq roaming spots, and the highest level he attacks has 20 levels difference with its own level he will stop attacking a level difference with his level for each 2 square thats away from his center spot (where he atacks the usual people. of course this only works for lower lvs, not high lvs.

You're confused? well, so am I #-o

I know there is no monster in the varrock square, but still...

Image taken from runescape.com and edited with Paint.NET

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Argh...2 bumps in a row! >.< :|

this may be spam, but im a forum noob: whats a bump?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Argh...2 bumps in a row! >.< :|

this may be spam, but im a forum noob: whats a bump?

A bump is then it's all a bummer... Just kidding.

-----

A bump is then somebody have a topic that they want people to keep seeing but they can't have their topic sticked, so they once in a while write a message that's not spam or off-topic but is not nessersary and in the buttom they writes Bump. Bumping is not allowed on some forums because it's considered spam.

Edit:

i think theyre all good. for the roaming monster thing, heres a picture:

varrock_location.jpg

And heres the explanation:

The red center is where the monster attacks the players he usually attacks the red/green it gets, look under to see what happens :mrgreen: .

the green it gets, the small the chances of being attacked by the monster is. if the monster has a 50sq roaming spots, and the highest level he attacks has 20 levels difference with its own level he will stop attacking a level difference with his level for each 2 square thats away from his center spot (where he atacks the usual people. of course this only works for lower lvs, not high lvs.

You're confused? well, so am I #-o

I know there is no monster in the varrock square, but still...

Image taken from runescape.com and edited with Paint.NET

I know this is a stupid question, but aren't guards supposed to keep peach and if they attack lower level players they don't keep peach - They just makes it impossible for low level players so get into a city.

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

IMAGINE there were hogoblins in the varrock square.

(a whole wide world of beliefs collapses)

IMAGINE there were hogoblins in the varrock square.

(a whole wide world of beliefs collapses)

Okay, Imagens alot of Hobgoblins standing in Varrock...

But, maybe the guards would attack you as part of the kingdoms in war so that you have to disguse to get in? :-s

Oh nose... my big mouth? Can I learn to keep it shut :-#

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

harrinator1, goblins would never go into Varrock...read my post, only logical movements would be made...such as the goblins right outside of lumbridge castle moving throughout that forest...no place would be spedicif, it would all be random as to where they are in the area at the time.

Veltia, I dont know if you support or not, but I think harrinator1 got a bit extreem, which I aim to stray away from, he's giving you the wrong idea...if you dont support, that's cool, I'll edit the title and all, but I hope when you disagree you keep in mind that only these logical movements would be made :)

Updated the support list.