new best food in f2p!yes, really...

maxdout4life

Well, a swordfish can heal 16hp in one bite, while an anchovie pizza only heals 9hp per click...Better you say? By the time it took you for the 2nd click, you would have been killed.

Swordfish heals 14 HP.

Dragon_lord wrote:

Well, a swordfish can heal >>>16hp<<< in one bite, while an anchovie pizza only heals 9hp per click...Better you say? By the time it took you for the 2nd click, you would have been killed.

it heals 15hp

No, it heals 14...

linktipitsigfb1.png

Takes to long to make, i can probably fish 50 swordfish in the time i make 20 pizza's.

And most of us knew i think.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Again, anchovy pizza is best for healing BETWEEN battles. So I'd bring maybe four to eight (probably four), and the rest of my invent would be swordies.

:thumbsup:

I can name one member of a high ranked clan who camps out at bandits. prior to every war/mini so all the clan can have 6 pizzas each when they set out.

It's not new.

And to everyone who says the two bites makes it worse... You eat pizza faster than swordfish. Clearly you've never seen any clan war setups. You can eat 1/2 a pizza AND a swordfish in the time it takes to eat one swordfish.

And most members can make pizzas insanely fast at the culiomancer's chest, much faster than it could possibly be to fish swordies.

blurredsigla2.jpg

Noope. It's really not. Swordfish are. It's true that they heal 18 in total. But you eat the pizza in two halfs, to it heals 9 each click. People tend to not use anchovy pizzas because of that reason and they'd much rather heal 14 than 9 in one go, regardless if in total is better.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

Actually, this is really good for DMing if you don't agree on what food to use.

Under the assumtion you use a strength pot and 27 food:

Lobster: 27x 12HP = 324HP

Swordfish: 27 X 14HP = 378HP

Anchovy pizzas: 27 X 18HP = 486HP

It will take longer to eat, but in the long run it is then worth it.

To the person saying "They were off 1HP, throw them in a river for that -.-" they were just poniting it out! YOU throw THEM in a river for it :roll:

Anyway, it is very good food for pures to use. But anchovy pizzas are VERY hard and time consuming to make.

Overall, depending on what you use it for, anchovy pizzas are good food but very hard to make.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

I disagree. Especially with pures, unless you SAFE at like 30 health your done for with an anchovy pizza. Healing 8 will do nothing and by the time you've finished your first slice whoever you're fighting would have hit again.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

Well, let me put it this way:

It'd be smart to take them, although it wouldn't be so efficient. Personally, I'd rather buy 1K lobsters, and head out than spend an hour per inventory of anchovies. Whatever floats your boat.

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

Well... The best food for pking is probably swordfish because of the fact that its a one time 14 heal instead of a 2 time 8 heal. So if some clan is gangin on you, you will have a better chance with swordfish.

Anchovy pizza is best for training because usually the monsters hit low (f2p im talkin about). and you can be able to eat the pizza fast enough to survive. I personally use lobs because there faster to fish and i can cook without burnin hardly.

j0xPu5R.png

you can ask your member friends to buy the suppies at RFD chest right?

they stock 25 each time

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/