new best food in f2p!yes, really...

maxdout4life

i searched it up the best food is not lobbys, not swordys but anchovy pizza!it heals 2x 9hp that makes a full inv inv:

lobbys:28x12=336hp

swordys:28x12=420hp

anchovy:2x9=18x28=504

i may be slower cause you need to click 2times but it is the best food ^^

afbeelding4kopieae2.png

nah not so long just get full inv tomatos and cheese ank ik draynor and get a cheese and tomato at aggy but it takes time to w hop the hole time but it is the best food but i regret that its faster than karamja fishing....

You'll get twice as much trout or salmon than having to gather up ingridients like flour and water. Trout heals 9 i think so 9*2=18 so it ain't really a good idea.

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Well, a swordfish can heal 16hp in one bite, while an anchovie pizza only heals 9hp per click...Better you say? By the time it took you for the 2nd click, you would have been killed.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

nah not so long just get full inv tomatos and cheese ank ik draynor and get a cheese and tomato at aggy but it takes time to w hop the hole time but it is the best food but i regret that its faster than karamja fishing....

You'll get twice as much trout or salmon than having to gather up ingridients like flour and water. Trout heals 9 i think so 9*2=18 so it ain't really a good idea.

trouts heals 7

Well, a swordfish can heal >>>16hp<<< in one bite, while an anchovie pizza only heals 9hp per click...Better you say? By the time it took you for the 2nd click, you would have been killed.
it heals 15hp
afbeelding4kopieae2.png

Well, a swordfish can heal >>>16hp<<< in one bite, while an anchovie pizza only heals 9hp per click...Better you say? By the time it took you for the 2nd click, you would have been killed.
it heals 15hp

as long as i knew 14....

anchovies pizza's are there already for 5 years...

the reason why they arent used is:

-it takes long to make, about 4x as long as swords...

-because it heals only 9 hp each click the chance of beeing KOed is really big! It is not a good food to pk with!

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

Making it is time consuming. It would be much quicker to just buy 1k lobs or swordies. Because nobody sells anchovy pizzas in amounts more than like 6.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Yeah, as a chef I enjoy making pizza's (favourite food irl). But yes they are the best f2p food, not best for pking with. However the best for training. Also until I read some of these posts I was pretty confident that Swordfish heals 14.

trouts heals 7

it heals 15hp

Oh WOW, they were off by 1 hitpoint, go throw them in a river for that.

In f2p, do a time test, how long it takes you to make 100 pizzas without having the supplies 1st

and getting 100 swordies.

I actually recommend the use of anchovy pizza for refilling HP BETWEEN battles, but it is a VERY bad idea to use in combat. Why? Clicking repeatedly on multi-use healing items creates a LOT of client-side lag. If you want to take anchovy pizza into the wilderness, make sure you eat it slowly and that you are not fighting someone.

actually, most of u guys are wrong...

I use anchovy pizzas when pking. When u guys say it heals 9 as compared to 14 for swordfish, u didn't take into consideration the time taken to eat a anchovy pizza and swordfish. Amazingly, taking a single bite off a anchovy pizza is faster than eating a whole swordfish.

I've never died when eating anchovy pizzas while pking and being pked by clans. However, the downside of anchovy pizzas is that it's heavy compared to swordies. Therefore, always use anchovypizzas when deathmatching. I have 500+ anchovy pizzas and it takes slightly longer time to collect An pizzas than swordies.

Out of 8 deathmatches so far, 3 have fled the scene and 5 have been pwned by me, largely due to anchovy pizzas. there ya go..

International Society of Lunatics And Murderers.

lobbys:28x12=336hp

swordys:28x12=420hp

anchovy:2x9=18x28=504

each of you have 50 hp

you both hit 4 10s

you both eat 2 food

you eat 1 anchovy

he eats 2 swordies

you get healed 18

he gets healed 24

your 6 hp off

Anchovy pizza is really only good for low level pking (20-30?). But for high levels lobs and swords are definitely still the way to go.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

It's not like it was a new release. Swordfishes would have a paramount advantage because it is:

-easier to obtain

-most likely cheaper

-can be eaten in one bite

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Swordfish for pking, and anchovy pizza for training. Simple as that.

I think this sums it up.. Why is there more discussion :)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

by the time you eat both halves, ull be in lumby

this accually happened to me when i was a noob, just with normal pizza

i always figured this is common knowledge, but i can fish 28 swordies faster than i can make 28 pizzas

F2PBlackWhite-H3%20all%20the%20way-Gibsocam.gif

clansiggywo2.png

perhaps u guys have not pked with full anchovy pizza in your inventory yet...U will be surprised... I use swordies for training, anchovy pizzas for pking. Those who think that eating anchovy pizza is slower compared to eating swordfish in terms of healing life OBVIOUSLY haven't pked with anchovy pizzas before. Those who have, would stick to what i said, period.

International Society of Lunatics And Murderers.