Weekly Poll: What do you think of RS membership prices?

Kiara_Kat

well... i've been a member for 4 months and the price is quite reasonable but i think its quite a lot too, i have to pay a hundred bucks just to be a member for one month but all the extra benefits are worth it lah, so its not bad. ::' ::'

i was born intelligent but education ruined me.....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the price is really suitable. If it was raised then I might reconsider paying for it but at the moment it doesn't seem like much at all :)

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

Im in the UK and i pay about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3 for membership a month, im currently a student and earning ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã300 a month. Thats 1% of my money out of my pocket, i dont even notice its gone. But i bet most that are sayin its reasonable probably get there parents to pay for it lol. altho i maybe wrong there will certainly be people who pay for it themselves

I dont do members because i cant be bothered paying for a game that i can basicly play for free BUT the price is perfectly good, if it was lower there would be an RIDICILOUS amount of members and some members is members just to get rid of people :P

-.- asdasdasd roflmaololert

I'm a student. I earn about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã200 a month. I barely notice it's gone- heck, it just means I skip lunch for a day!

I am lucky, I can pay by card in GBP- the cheapest combination :)

I really feel it's worth it, and if I want I can just skip a month, like I'm doing now while I have my exams.

fcamo,Amythest00.gif

I dont do members because i cant be bothered paying for a game that i can basicly play for free BUT the price is perfectly good, if it was lower there would be an RIDICILOUS amount of members and some members is members just to get rid of people :P

...Or to earn money, because they're a business. Not a country club.

But is there a chance they'd get more members or even more money if they dropped the price $1.00 - 1.50 USD per month? Or with even less of a price drop they'd probably attract a few more people.

I probably won't get members until that happens really, or I get a better job. I'm still in the way of thinking 1 month = 2 pints, I'll take the beer.

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

A price change would have to be a good idea.

They need to have a peice cost of the member severs and the cost of the member data.

The ideal price will not get one more cent from the people*profit amount if lowered/raised even a cent.

If two amounts give the same profit, jagex should use the lower price.

Sir, the Panzerschreck squad is blocking the road!

If they were to decrease the price to 3 dollars most people would still not be a member. If you're parents are not willing to pay 5.00$ then I doubt they will pay 3$ or even 1$.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

I voted for NO Opinion and I am never ever EVER going to become a member, because I have some beliefs, and done some observations, that I would say to myself, oh no, I am not that type of a person.

I know most of you would say this in your head: You're just jealous, You're too poor, you're a noob, members are better than non-members or you stink. I have heard those words typed over and over to me, So?

If you look at the price of becoming a member in the U.S. noticed its not $5 ranged from $10 and up same with any other currency.

An F2P player always!!! \'

No, I do not want to become a member, I would never be one, I will never be a member.

I voted for NO Opinion and I am never ever EVER going to become a member, because I have some beliefs, and done some observations, that I would say to myself, oh no, I am not that type of a person.

I know most of you would say this in your head: You're just jealous, You're too poor, you're a noob, members are better than non-members or you stink. I have heard those words typed over and over to me, So?

If you look at the price of becoming a member in the U.S. noticed its not $5 ranged from $10 and up same with any other currency.

An F2P player always!!! \'

Meaning you don't have permision/money to become a member. :roll:

runescape vs w0w

runescape better game

cost: ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 or $5

w0w-wors game

cost: $30:00 ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã30:00

runescpae you save $25 so its good price

First off thats a very biased opinion, second WoW and Runescape aren't in the same field of gaming(besides both of them being a MMO). I love Runescape but I can't say its better then WoW because well I have never played it. Runescape does save you quite alot of money but some people have enough money to get the big things.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

runescape vs w0w

runescape better game

cost: ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 or $5

w0w-wors game

cost: $30:00 ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã30:00

runescpae you save $25 so its good price

First off thats a very biased opinion, second WoW and Runescape aren't in the same field of gaming(besides both of them being a MMO). I love Runescape but I can't say its better then WoW because well I have never played it. Runescape does save you quite alot of money but some people have enough money to get the big things.

And since when does 30 USD = 30 GBP?