Barbarrian Assault World!:P

Red_Dog_47

Well I havent seen any of these so i will make a Barbarrian Assault world for everyone To come and enjoy! And meet new friends and stuff. Also You can get tons of points. Well Im going to start With the details!. Helpful Bumps would be appreciated btw.

Official world: 132

Time: Anytime you want to Do Barbarrian Assault..

And As people have been doing people say i dont like this team it has low levels and stuff dont worry. If they send a Recruit Scroll to you just decline and see if they fit your level. If they don't Just decline as simple as that!

~To Start~

To start Barbarrian assault: Well you must go to the Barbarrian Agility Outpost which is North of the Waterfall Of Baxtorian. Then you will see the Agility place just keep going until you see a Little Red Emblem that looks a little like this * But bigger and filled in. Then you will have to talk to the Captain and he will explain the Basics And Wellah! You can now play!

~Rewards~

To Be able to be Eligable for a reward you must complete a few rounds Of Barbarrian Assault. Which When you get 200 points you can get Level 2 in whatever role you have the points in. Or you can Gamble for Rewards. But You must talk to the Person in the northwest Corner of the room and you must trade him and there is a Wide Variety of Stuff open.

Well, I hope you come and have fun At Barbarrian Assault!

cowboy.jpg

the worlds are always changing you will have to get ppl watching it around the clock

He's making his own...

Quick question, Wth is barbarian assault?

A mini game. -.-

See Barbarian Assault guide.

I would come but unfortunately that would use up my Games. I don't have any rewards so I'd like to come down. There are also other prizes such as Penance hats, Penance Armour and the Granite body.

132 is already being used for fletching world :?

make it a very empty one

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

Barbarian Assault is generally done in worlds 2, 6, 9 and 100.
To add to that list, it's also done of world 12, I used that world until I got to wave 8, then I stop BA.

But I kept on checking that world, and it looks like a lot of people go there, so I'm guessing that's already the official world.

But that's just my two cents.

We do need a BA world. However, 132 is being used by fletchers. If both businesses get popular, there'll be problems.

Perhaps try world 110? A guy in the runescape forums already suggested it, so you may start out on a good note.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.