How Did You Start Playing Runescape?

God_Of_Death

My story is kinda basic, when i moved to where i live now (dad's in the navy... -.- )i met alot of people that played and those people didn't do anything the things i did so..i had to start playing(first i didn't like it) but after awhile of playing the game, i got use to it and i now i love to play it..alone with every other thing i still do (skate/paintball/other video games) :XD:

A Little Hatred Wont Hurt...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend showed it to me in 7th grade, I got all mad because my friend got to level 4 and I was still at 3, I thought I had killed as many goblins as him. I then quit and got back on the following weekend, got hooked and got to level 30 the same weekend :P . The rest is history :) . This was sometime like 1 year before rs2...

same as Wakka, i'd played RSC for about 20 mins in 2002 but i hated it, then 2 years ago all my friends talked about was Runescape, what did u get, what lvl? so i tried it and got hooked, and then got better than all them and they quit....lol

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

same as Wakka, i'd played RSC for about 20 mins in 2002 but i hated it, then 2 years ago all my friends talked about was Runescape, what did u get, what lvl? so i tried it and got hooked, and then got better than all them and they quit....lol
well i started back up about 5 days later :XD: I guess it was my destiny to be a runescaper :o

My bro showed it to me in summer 2004, right before RS2 I think.

Thought it was kinda boring, then it turned into crack or something, and I'm all over it.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

My friend told me I had to check the game out, but you had to start as a miner (so you could get a pickaxe of course). So I started as a miner and he showed me past the Dark Wizard Circle south of Varrock and told me to avoid it. He pointed me to the mine and the nearby bank. I logged off 15 minutes later. I then smithed my own bronze armor using the furnace in Falador and the anvils in Varrock. My real adventure began when I made my full set of bronze armor.

Foooman.png

my friend kept on bugging me to try this game he found he said to just search run escape in google and it's the first one. well 5 years later i'm still playing.

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

My cousin showed me RSC ages ago. I hated it and it looked so boring. Then when I went to see him a few years later, he showed me RS and made me create an account. 3-4 years later and I still suck!

lol :mrgreen:

Just over 12 months ago my tutor in college told me about it and nagged me to have a go. I told him I wasn't into role playing games but he just kept on at me so I had a go to shut him up. 1 month later there was 6 members in the college ( there were only about 20 of us there) and we were all hooked :D

ooberman05.png

Just over 12 months ago my tutor in college told me about it and nagged me to have a go. I told him I wasn't into role playing games but he just kept on at me so I had a go to shut him up. 1 month later there was 6 members in the college ( there were only about 20 of us there) and we were all hooked :D

lol heck naw

I started about a week or two before Falador was released. My brother had started playing a few months before and had shown me, but I didn't get interested until later. I've been playing since then, though I've been known to stop playing for months at a time, or only go on to do new quests/try new skills.

I was at a friends house and he told me about this awesome game his cousin showed him. Well I looked over his shoulder as he was locked in what I now know as Draynor Manor. My first thought was the game was bad, but I tried it out that night. I became hooked. About 5 months later, he told me he was quitting because he was spending too much time on it. I quit out of boredom about a month later

Then one day, another site I visited a lot wouldn't work. I somehow remembered RuneScape. It was 302 days from my last log in exactly.I logged in and thought "this game sucks, why did I spend so long playing it?" So I played about an hour and thought, "Hey, this isn't that bad." I got membership that weekend and have been playing over a year now(I remember watching the Super Bowl while playing RS a year ago, so I know.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I started about a week or two before Falador was released. My brother had started playing a few months before and had shown me, but I didn't get interested until later. I've been playing since then, though I've been known to stop playing for months at a time, or only go on to do new quests/try new skills.

oh thats something like one of my other friends did

The way i started hmm...it started some years ago i got introduced to runescape when only rsc was out. A friend of mine [solidviper89] introduced me but the classic graphics kinda didnt catch my attention much.

Some time after that i was bored and called my neighbor and asked him if he wanted to come over [shippo79, but he got hacked]i t old him we could play some online games, this is when runescape came up to my head, so i told him to come over and went to rs homesite right away, and thats how it all started

I fell to your blade by lack of skill, yet i feel no shame, i feel inspired

runemstrcape,frankdragoon.gif

I was at a friends house and he told me about this awesome game his cousin showed him. Well I looked over his shoulder as he was locked in what I now know as Draynor Manor. My first thought was the game was bad, but I tried it out that night. I became hooked. About 5 months later, he told me he was quitting because he was spending too much time on it. I quit out of boredom about a month later

Then one day, another site I visited a lot wouldn't work. I somehow remembered RuneScape. It was 302 days from my last log in exactly.I logged in and thought "this game sucks, why did I spend so long playing it?" So I played about an hour and thought, "Hey, this isn't that bad." I got membership that weekend and have been playing over a year now(I remember watching the Super Bowl while playing RS a year ago, so I know.

pretty sweet story :XD: