some old pics or whatever

Llama0

LOL ok sorry pick new day, power supply on my comp is fried but ice platue????? lmao thats where most people call more people ill dm u lvl 13 alter but pic new day seriously, and i started this [cabbage] cuz im sick of high lvls thinkin there the [cabbage] but when in reality its there teams that own but wut ever im no idiot tell me how i am please? yea k ill be waiting for it

Nope you will teleport besides when you run i want to have enough room to confortably catch you dead. add me on msn [email protected]

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

timmyshoe ill dm you on classic, my level 81 vs your 79?
lol wut ever still that was no lvl 81 try 95.... but i didnt tele like u said i would? stilll u shoulda been able to 3 hit my 79 hp? so pid wouldnt of mattered plus i even skulled like cmon

Have you figured out the point of deathmatches yet?

timmyshoe ill dm you on classic, my level 81 vs your 79?
lol wut ever still that was no lvl 81 try 95.... but i didnt tele like u said i would? stilll u shoulda been able to 3 hit my 79 hp? so pid wouldnt of mattered plus i even skulled like cmon

You are a worthless piece of [cabbage].

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

This will be my last post on this topic since this is just gettin [developmentally delayed]..... yea dono how im worthless at all lol but good bye

Just a set of rune eh? While you're on that note, why not make it your last post on these forums?

You won't be missed.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

This will be my last post on this topic since this is just gettin [developmentally delayed]..... yea dono how im worthless at all lol but good bye

Just a set of rune eh? While you're on that note, why not make it your last post on these forums?

You won't be missed.

Who are you? if he didnt cheat i wouldnt have cared lol but i dont think u have any right to say anything? lke who are you really

You won't be missed.

Who are you? if he didnt cheat i wouldnt have cared lol but i dont think u have any right to say anything? lke who are you really

Yup I don't hve any right to say anything :roll: . I was level 110 before you even started playing lol.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

It'd seem that you can't go through with your own threats let alone deathmatches... :shame:

Oh and also, when you state it's going to be your last post for dramatic effect you should try to make the post count.. I was so disappointed with the rest of your post... You let me down big! It was the same as storming out of a room but quietly sliding the door shut and offering to make a cup of tea for them.. :-#

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

It'd seem that you can't go through with your own threats let alone deathmatches... :shame:

Oh and also, when you state it's going to be your last post for dramatic effect you should try to make the post count.. I was so disappointed with the rest of your post... You let me down big! It was the same as storming out of a room but quietly sliding the door shut and offering to make a cup of tea for them.. :-#

lol oh so very true but i dont understand that kid lol and the dm was rigged lolz so i dont care about the dm lol i laughed when meeturpker got me banned on here =D> but yea oh wellz :D i learned it is impossible to have a last post in a topic cuz people will keep going as will i now lol since i know none of u like me and i prob make u guys frustrated :boohoo:

i learned it is impossible to have a last post in a topic cuz people will keep going as will i now lol since i know none of u like me and i prob make u guys frustrated :boohoo:

S'long as you know it :thumbsup: Also, it doesn't frustrate me at all, i rarely get the opportunity to converse with people that are quite clearly dirranged anymore, it's the main thing i miss about Runescape really, it truely was as if you all chose to have your therapy or councelling on Runescape whereas in real life it's kept secret and i have to just settle with 'normal' people :notalk:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

One time...I took a bite of a cheese burger. Then it ran and Xed out on a Black Knight 'cause it said I was haxing.

True story.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

One time...I took a bite of a cheese burger. Then it ran and Xed out on a Black Knight 'cause it said I was haxing.

True story.

One time... I was walking accross paving slabs and when i got to within 2 squares of this guy i tried to catch him but did he stop? Nope.. What the hell? Think i lagged out, it was daylight too so i couldn't even lefty his head in the dark area <.<

True story :^o

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

True story.

One time... I was walking accross paving slabs and when i got to within 2 squares of this guy i tried to catch him but did he stop? Nope.. What the hell? Think i lagged out, it was daylight too so i couldn't even lefty his head in the dark area <.<

True story :^o

you know that is hillarious but weird :P haha but very funny :)