some old pics or whatever

Llama0

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zar wasn't russian...

He used to claim he was though, early on i think when he was still a pure.. Maybe when he'd recently turned impure, i can't remember exactly why now but it was something to do with BOS whether or not he wanted to join i don't remember.. It may have simply been that the character exchanged owners at some point.. My memory's somewhat failed me now.

It was a long long time back that topic came up on tip.it cause i specifically remember arguing for him because of things he'd spelt wrong and i said English was his second language when Uriel666 was takin the piss outa him.. I really wish i could remember why it was that i thought he was Russian though lol.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Zar claimed he was from everywhere, he called dmxkobe8 a 'jew' one time and then when dmx got mad and posted zar goes 'shutup Im half jewish' lmao, I dont think we'll know where zar is originally from unless he comes here and posts :lol:.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Zar claimed he was from everywhere, he called dmxkobe8 a 'jew' one time and then when dmx got mad and posted zar goes 'shutup Im half jewish' lmao, I dont think we'll know where zar is originally from unless he comes here and posts :lol:.

I remember that lol, and Zar has been banned from tip.it since 2002 lol. He really tries not to associate with rs anymore, so I don't think he will post here.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

I remember that lol, and Zar has been banned from tip.it since 2002 lol. He really tries not to associate with rs anymore, so I don't think he will post here.

zar vs max rivarly was the best time for tip it lol , whyd the they started banning people ill never know.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

zar vs max rivarly was the best time for tip it lol , whyd the they started banning people ill never know.

Gotta keep stuff within some limits, this place is filled with kids ;)

Vmser.png

Gotta keep stuff within some limits, this place is filled with kids ;)

You think they see anything on here that they don't already hear in school? :roll: Censoring it is merely sheltering them from reality in my opinion.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Yea but you've seen what has happened to tip.it since zar vs max days, the newb community from then off of zybez is now what most people post.

Who would have seen that coming?

Who ever banned zar n max need to be kicked, who ever banned swifty mcvay should be bought a new car.

Turned of your caps lock ~ vmser

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I doubt any of those guys are still banned. I've been perm banned from Tip.it like 5 times in the past 3 years just for arguing with people and after like 6 months I'll randomly come to the site and be unbanned. *Shrug*

And no, my IP never changes. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I doubt any of those guys are still banned. I've been perm banned from Tip.it like 5 times in the past 3 years just for arguing with people and after like 6 months I'll randomly come to the site and be unbanned. *Shrug*

Actually, it does :P (but the amount of IPs is very limited)

Vmser.png

Actually, it does :P (but the amount of IPs is very limited)

Yea, I guess I shouldn't have said "never". :P It does change when something weird happens, like when my cat decides to rip the cord out and I don't notice for a few minutes...Or when the internet company randomly forgets to put my payment into the system. Jerks. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

LMAO yea ok ur nothing special lmao u killed a bunch of no namers and pked with at least 4 people lmao not to mention ur team of 20 n00bs but yea wut ever u think ur kool, k sure thing NOT

I dont know who you are, but there were only about 4 or 5 people in rsc that were a match for me, and I doubt that you are one of them so shut your pie hole.

LMAO yea ok ur nothing special lmao u killed a bunch of no namers and pked with at least 4 people lmao not to mention ur team of 20 n00bs but yea wut ever u think ur kool, k sure thing NOT

I must say it always amuses me when people say ''haha you always had a team'' Is it me that's slow or is it them that don't quite get the concept of Pking? (Player Killing) seems to me like it's common sense to go with the best method of killing people..

You sound disgruntled, i'll wage a bet that Llama0 killed you with or without a team, either way you died and carried a grudge up until now.. Job well done Jamil! :lol:

Also, in my extensive experience at being whined at for teaming you tend to take at least 75% off the team size a little tosser like Tiemyshoe suggests you have..

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I dont know who you are, but there were only about 4 or 5 people in rsc that were a match for me, and I doubt that you are one of them so shut your pie hole.

Atleast you know now that you couldnt quite touch this.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

ok but serious RSC = 3 hit system, LMAO ur a lvl 120 llama0 who needs a friend to help him in dm (look in his picture at lvl 13 alter) k man ur nothing! u dont even have pride lmao oh dont want to lose my full rune??? and yea he has never killed tiemyshoe find a picture i know u wont u couldnt touch me cuz u dont know how to use 99 99 99 but what ever u guyz cant idelize over some kid who thinks hes all that in runescape but really u wouldnt be anything if u didnt have friends so i donno u guyz are hopeless and should use classic for solo u want to team u shoulda played runescape 2 seriously get real kiddys

ok but serious RSC = 3 hit system, LMAO ur a lvl 120 llama0 who needs a friend to help him in dm (look in his picture at lvl 13 alter) k man ur nothing! u dont even have pride lmao oh dont want to lose my full rune??? and yea he has never killed tiemyshoe find a picture i know u wont u couldnt touch me cuz u dont know how to use 99 99 99 but what ever u guyz cant idelize over some kid who thinks hes all that in runescape but really u wouldnt be anything if u didnt have friends so i donno u guyz are hopeless and should use classic for solo u want to team u shoulda played runescape 2 seriously get real kiddys

deathmatch me 1 on 1