Most RANDOM thing you've heard someone say in Runescape?

Blackarch2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't have any screenshots, but I'm sure this happens to everyone. People of low levels always stop and say "hi" to me, even if they have to go out of their way to do it.

Also, some random guy who I've never seen before pmed me. I think I can recall the conversation:

Him: Lvl?

Me: 88

Him: Ty

Me: Who are you?

Him: (after 5 minutes) Haw u?

Me: What?

And he logs out. Later he logged on, said hi to me, then logged off again, and I added him to my ignore list.

There's no sig here. Move it along...

I dont have any photo proof but i was lobster fishing in world 125 and there was around 10 other guys there, then one of them Yells out NARK! and in about 2 minutes theres a discussion going on about why The United States sucks and why in five years the world is gonna spontaniously combust... it was quite odd

King Wenlok and his accomplice marched valiantly towards the Demonic Ruins- towards almost certain death. They kicked away the ash and the stones and the dead branches that lay scattered amongst the dead plains of the Wilderness. We knew our time had come.

One of the demons lifted its head and sniffed the hot, rancid air. It picked up our scent within seconds, leering towards us out of the dark with its eyes of pure hatred. We had but a second to prepare, quickly arming ourselves with the fire staffs of old, preparing to blast the beast back to the dark oblivion. And then it charged.

Though we faced impossible odds, the demon was no match for the might of two wizards. It was quickly blown off its feet, hitting the ground and grabbing at the thick air with its long, sharp claws. Crying out in a thousand dead voices, it pushed itself up, but wasn't quick enough to escape the wrath of magic. The thing gave one last scream, and died.

This was when the other demons noticed our presence. Three of them were slowly making their way towards the two of us. My friend whispered to me, "We're outnumbered, m'lord Wenlok. You must go back. And there is no time to argue." Shoving a bunch of law runes into my hands, he instructed me to run back as far as I could go, and then teleport safely to Varrock. Grudgingly, I did as I was told, and ran up a mountain that spewed hot lava. But before I ran, I turned around, to see my loyal friend, making his final stand against the demonic horde. Then he shouted a battle cry of old:

"I dropped my wowipop."

To cut a long and pointless story short, we basically decided to do something stupid, so we went to the Demonic Ruins without food with the intent to kill every demon there. And then at the middle of the battle he said... well...

Yeah, pretty random thing to say in the middle of a battle, eh? (Sorry I don't have a picture- this was a few months ago, and I wasn't exactly thinking about pictures at the time).

Fishing lobbies in Catherby when I was P2P, and nobody was talking. All of a sudden this guy starts "singing" "MY HUMPS MY HUMPS MY LOVELY LADY BUMPS BRING ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD!!!" Sorry no proof, but come on, if you're going to start randomly typing lyrics, stick to one song. :XD:

souryw6.png

Sour Tacos, that might have been me! Lol I occasionaly sing some hits i'm listining to.

By any change did I continue with lady sovereign or Weird al? If so then yeah, that was me. :P

me:can u eat a ghoper eating a bagel wile sucking on a cerry lolly pop that is indorsed by michel jackson?????

him:..ermm..yea......

me:you know you just admitted you like men....

I can't stop laughing at that! LMAO I gotta try that sometimes if i can..

English is my third language, but I am still trying.

Frankie%20ya.gif